Bluno, Inc. Employee Reviews

Management is great to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON15 March 2018
It's great to work for a company that cares about their employees. The owner is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. You are provided free training and endless support. Bluno has a fun atmosphere and a great team to work with!
Pros
Free Training
Really great if you need experience or summer job
entry level sales (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON14 March 2018
learn basic sales skills in a fun atmosphere, its not a bad summer job if youre just in school or dont have a ton of work experience!

favourate part of working here is the energy and atmosphere all the other representatives create. have made many great friends here.
Posative Atmosphere - Learned great business skills.
Entry Level Rep (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON14 March 2018
Worked at Bluno a few months back, I was there for almost a year.

Great team of people to work with and build your professional skills.

There is lots of potential to earn well above minimum wage, however you have to work for it! If you work hard you will earn!

The position is very independant, with a lot of time spent with your customers, rather than coworkers, so I would say the hardest part of the job for me was staying on task without the constant supervision that most workplaces have.

Overall, If you are a hard worker looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience this is a great place!
Pros
Great people, high energy, fun
Cons
hard work
Went for an interview a couple months back
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON5 March 2018
Got hired on the spot. Unfortunately after the interview I was told this was a 100% commission based job, I would have to go door to door cold knocking on doors trying to sell internet. If you are looking for a steady paying job then don't work here. On the other hand, if you think you are strong at selling people internet this is definitely the job for you. The owner of the company was very nice and polite and was very straight forward about the hole situation, this company isn't at all shady just want to forewarn people before going to their interview that its purely commission based.
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
Purely commission based
Great Place to start your career
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON12 February 2018
-fun place to work
-close to downtown
-sales reps get leads
-bonuses are generous
-staff is friendly
-owner of business is positive and understanding
Pros
team nights
Cons
sometimes long hours
Great growth expiriance
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON12 February 2018
I definitely enjoy the hands on learning aspect of the training provided here, from the technical sales skills to the real world business and leadership coaching. Working in a teamwork oriented atmosphere makes it a lot easier to show up everyday !
Pros
Consistent coaching and opportunities for career development and growth
Cons
Being self dependent and performance reviews can be stressful.
Great Environment to Build a Future while Having Fun!
Entry Level Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON22 November 2017
The experience I have gained from working at Bluno is honestly CRAZY!

Not only was I given unlimited earning potential but was always receiving promotion opportunities to keep me learning more and progressing in my career.

I would have never considered myself a strong business woman before working with these amazing people, but now I am ready to demand my opportunity from the business world!
Pros
Amazing Culture and Team Building
Cons
Long Hours but Worth It!!
Great team of people and a great opportunity!
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON4 October 2017
The management team at Bluno has taught me SO much in the short time I have been here.

I constantly feel supported in my goals both personal and professional. It is honestly hard to come in to work in a bad mood and enjoy every moment of the office culture.

Want to know more about Bluno, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluno, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2