Bluewater Health Employee Review

View all Bluewater Health reviews

nothing really goog to say about BWH
ER Aide (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON28 March 2018
MONEY means more then health care or infection control or happiness of employees and patients ect..

unfair treatment by fellow employees management creates tensions between employees and other classes of employees no one in a group is created equal people hear and complain to management things seem to not change quick enough to make a different till another project is up and running nothing every seems to fully fall through no one really knows what going on in this pace behind close doors and if you do you know who you are and then your outcasted
Pros
a job
Cons
the lies broken promices

Other Bluewater Health Employee Reviews

Come join us in the lab at BWH
MLT (Current Employee) –  Lab23 April 2019
Although the lab technologist job is listed as casual, our casual lab techs basically work full time! The hospital can't tell you this because they can't guarantee you any hours, But, take my word for it, you'll be working full time. We need more good lab techs,so why not come join us!
Pros
Outstanding group of people to work with
Productive and consistent expectations
Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON31 August 2018
I worked at BWH as an RPN student. Everyone was helpful and encouraging and consistent with my expectations of caring for their patients. Safety measures were always accessible.
Pros
Expected shifts
Cons