Bluewater Health Employee Review

View all Bluewater Health reviews

Learning Experience
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON25 April 2016
I had my cooperative program for my second year at Lambton College at Bluewater Health in Sarnia. I learned a great deal on time management, how to rely on co-workers. My supervisor was always available to answer any questions, and offering encouragement. There was always something going on in the hospital to keep everyone involved with the community. No matter where you go in the hospital someone is always willing to help and see you succeed . .

Other Bluewater Health Employee Reviews

Come join us in the lab at BWH
MLT (Current Employee) –  Lab23 April 2019
Although the lab technologist job is listed as casual, our casual lab techs basically work full time! The hospital can't tell you this because they can't guarantee you any hours, But, take my word for it, you'll be working full time. We need more good lab techs,so why not come join us!
Pros
Outstanding group of people to work with
Productive and consistent expectations
Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON31 August 2018
I worked at BWH as an RPN student. Everyone was helpful and encouraging and consistent with my expectations of caring for their patients. Safety measures were always accessible.
Pros
Expected shifts
Cons