Bluewater Health Employee Review

View all Bluewater Health reviews

Productive and consistent expectations
Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON31 August 2018
I worked at BWH as an RPN student. Everyone was helpful and encouraging and consistent with my expectations of caring for their patients. Safety measures were always accessible.
Pros
Expected shifts
Cons

Other Bluewater Health Employee Reviews

Come join us in the lab at BWH
MLT (Current Employee) –  Lab23 April 2019
Although the lab technologist job is listed as casual, our casual lab techs basically work full time! The hospital can't tell you this because they can't guarantee you any hours, But, take my word for it, you'll be working full time. We need more good lab techs,so why not come join us!
Pros
Outstanding group of people to work with
Great learning environment for Clinical student
Student Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON14 August 2018
Staff and preceptors were very helpful and friendly at BWH. As a clinical student they have given a lot of independency for the student to develop their skills, and a lot of flexibility. A lot of new equipment is used in the hospital which benefits students who are learning. My coordinator reached out and gave opportunity for students to participate in extracurriculars such as PALS (paediatric life support) classes when there was additional vacancies. I would definitely recommend Bluewater Health for employment opportunities and/or clinical opportunity.