Bluewater Health Employee Review

View all Bluewater Health reviews

Diverse busy and friendly workplace great for new grads
Practical Nursing Consolidation (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON7 February 2018
I really enjoyed my time at blue water health, the workplace was busy but the staff was very helpful with learning new skills. A typically day on the medical floor was fast paced which I enjoy, it provides a great learning environment. I learned a variety of skills including time management and how to handle emergency situations. A friendly work environment where everyone is willing to help. I really liked the fast paced environment at blue water health.

Other Bluewater Health Employee Reviews

Come join us in the lab at BWH
MLT (Current Employee) –  Lab23 April 2019
Although the lab technologist job is listed as casual, our casual lab techs basically work full time! The hospital can't tell you this because they can't guarantee you any hours, But, take my word for it, you'll be working full time. We need more good lab techs,so why not come join us!
Pros
Outstanding group of people to work with
Productive and consistent expectations
Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON31 August 2018
I worked at BWH as an RPN student. Everyone was helpful and encouraging and consistent with my expectations of caring for their patients. Safety measures were always accessible.
Pros
Expected shifts
Cons