Bluestone Properties Inc.

Bluestone Properties Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Unit Turnover Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Head Office5 December 2019
BlueStone Properties is an amazing company to work for. Certified Great Place To Work! Amazing people to work with. The management and the owners are all great people who treat staff, customers, tenants and contractors with respect and gratitude. I feel truly blessed to be working here.
Amazing Family Culture
Property Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Head Office14 November 2019
Many companies have values and a vision, however I have never worked for a business where the values were top of mind. The culture is wonderful, I enjoy coming to work everyday.
What a great team to work for.
Feel appreciated and respected. Enjoy coming to work!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 May 2019
My job is a combination of customer service, administration and property maintenance. I have learned many new things on the computer regarding social media and working the program designed for my job. I am heard and valued by management. The people I work with every day are wonderful, helpful and fun to be around.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
some weekend hours
Not great pay
Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, ON4 February 2019
Even though the job culture is great within a few divisions, BlueStone consistently pays less than market value. The owners are fantastic to work for, but there are a few managers that are bullies.
Stressful environment with no regards to health
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON Canada25 May 2017
A job performed by my husband and I as a couple. My husband gets hurt at work and needs surgery, the following day we are served with separation papers no explanation nor regards at all.
Pros
We had apartment with the job
Cons
Healthcare
funny place, beautiful outdoor trees all around,tenants gardens
BUILDING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 October 2013
typical day,call the office, give any information,fix some problem if we have any, call new tenants. clean the buildings , call contractors,show empty units. rent empty units......more i learned the every body in life it is important, management good relation ship my co-workers try to understand every body and work as team very nice people friends for ever,the hardest part of the job to see people move out when they have being with you for sol long, the most enjoyable part of the job to see people coming back or to send a new one only because you are there to care, to represent the company
Perfect place to work for
BUILDING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  London, ON5 July 2013
Busy day doing normal cleaning jobs, Maintenance jobs. Dealing with all kind of people. ( Tenants and prospective tenants). I learned a lot about costumer service and solving problems. Take decisions to help others. Also I learned to work as team work with other co-workers and respect each other. The hardest part of this job is not be able some times to keep everybody happy. the mos enjoyable part of this job is that most of the people, Tenants, Management, Owners, appreciated me a lot.