BlueSky Organics Corp.

BlueSky Organics Corp. Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Innovative, creative, driven team!
There is never a dull moment working at Bluesky Organics. We are in such a heavy growth phase, which allows our innovative and creative team to shine!

I wear many hats in my role which allows me diversity and challenges that keep me on my feet and help me grow into a stronger, driven, individual in my work.

We have a great work culture that is supportive and caring. The founders are passionate about the industry, have extensive knowledge, and as a bonus have a love for animals.

I respect and enjoy collaborating and being heard within our group. I enjoy working individually and as a team. If you're willing to apply yourself in your role and learn about the business, great success will follow.
Fast paced , great culture , team environment
A great company with an aggressive and passionate vision. Senior management and the founders focus on Culture , they go the extra distance to make each employee feel there hard work and contribution is appreciated.

There is never a dull moment in the office , it is fast paced and exciting to be a part of because the company is growing so quickly so the work day goes very quickly at Bluesky. I am proud to be part of a team that has a strong culture , great products and constant innovation in the industry .

This has been by far the best job I have had and will be somewhere I will be spending my career at. There is a full Benifits plan effective in the 3rd quarter of this year , the company supports personal development and education to advance in the company.

Pet friendly
Pros
Team lunches & Pho Fridays with my Team
Cons
Mancat the office cat sheds a lot but we love him
A great company to work for
I have been working for this company for 6 months. Working for Bluesky Organics has been a positive experience for me. They put a lot of emphasis on building a positive culture.
Pros
animal friendly
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BlueSky Organics Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.
BlueSky Organics Corp. Reviews by Location