BlueShore Financial

BlueShore Financial Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Productive and fun place to work at
I really enjoyed working at BlueShore Financial. They value their employees and I never felt any stress.
Managers are very helpful and supportive....
Working at Blueshore Financial is a work of local Art
I had the pleasure of working in the marketing department at Blueshore Financial on Lonsdale in North Vancouver. The company is extremely people focused. They encourage healthy living and support local businesses. The new building concept is unlike any other credit union or bank. They make banking feel like its not a chore but something to enjoy and look forward to dealing with. The staff are all incredibly polite and professional. This job was in experience unlike any other.
We organized marathons and public events in a way to support and connect with people based out of the tricities and whistler area. This job will give you so much knowledge in your area of work and there is always room for growth in the company. Needless to say I enjoyed every moment of working here.
Pros
New building, polite and professional staff
Cons
Parking
Good place to work. Professional development is encouraged. Great training program for new hires and management offers multiple opportunities to continue learning.
Great Strategy, Positive Company Culture, Smart Colleagues and Management
BlueShore is a great place to work in so many ways. The senior management team is very experienced and they have a great business strategy in place. Great leadership from the CEO. My colleagues are smart, fun and each amazing at what they do. BlueShore is very client and employee focused and very healthy work environment. One of the best places I've worked at.
A corporate culture with a bit of fun to it
If you are all about advancing yourself and devoting yourself to your job then blueshore is the place for you. They are very heavy on promoting within to give them a better company image. There is room for advancement and clients are a very fresh breath of air. The occasional bad ones will come up but that is typical with any job. Very political organization but that is typical in banking. Good organization with many great benefits but a lot of peer pressure to spend extra time outside business hours for the company.
Professional Company with a great work life balance
Progressive and classy company which inspires and empowers both clients and employees to be socially and financially responsible.
Pros
beautiful outdoor patio
Commercial Lending
“I focus on thinking outside the box and try to unveil opportunities that add value to the client relationship. I strive to provide leadership throughout any project by turning strategy into a reality, thereby enhancing the client experience and achieving the desired outcomes and success.”
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BlueShore Financial. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9