BlueForce Logistics Employee Reviews

housing provided
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Ontario26 May 2017
work was good worked with a good bunch of guys. management was good. Liked chating to the guys its nice to meet new people. workplace was good just not enough hrs
Pros
rental car
Cons
not enough hrs
4 Stars!
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Canada17 February 2016
Good company to work for if your looking for a turn-around type job.

Flights, housing and rental vehicles all paid for. All you got to do is show up and go to work! Working away from home made easy.

Roommates are usually reasonable and easy to get along with.

Great opportunity if your an apprentice and want to work with people from all walks of life.

Personally speaking, there have been times where I had very little notice when getting called for work. Once i had to pack my bags after I hung up the phone to catch the plane in time.

The staff at HQ really take the time to get to know "you". Your not just a number to them which is really nice in this day and age.
Pros
Working away from home made easy!
Cons
Premium housing isn't always easy to find.
Productive and friendly working environment.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga10 October 2015
This position has allowed me to further fine tune my skills in documentation, monthly reporting and productivity summaries.
Various jobs throughout Canada
Skilled Labourer/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Newfoundland, Saskatchewan, Alberta5 August 2014
Blueforce Logistics in a contract company which provided workers where needed, anywhere in Canada. While employed with Blueforce, I worked in three Provinces, as the work required. Each job required different skills. The first job was labour work which varied with carpenter work, landscaping, and digging ditches. My other two jobs was assembly work in different factories (working on assembly lines). Each job had different co-workers and different work shifts.

The hardest part of the job was the pay rate. The best part of the jobs was that travel and accommodations were provided by the employer.

I enjoyed the atmosphere on all job sites and the people I worked with were good to get along with.
Pros
Travel and accommodations was paid for
Cons
Pay rate.
Travel... and lots of it!
Manager/Welder-Fitter (Contract Work) (Current Employee) –  Regina SK26 February 2013
I enjoy working for Blueforce Logistics. My days are exciting and i get to travel alot.
Pros
working with friends
Cons
living with friends