Blue Pine Enterprises

Blue Pine Enterprises Employee Reviews

The owner of this company is the best employer I have had in my life. Blue Pine offers competitive wages for the industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement. Hard working, resilient, and dedicated individuals will excel quickly in thier careers. If your looking for a place to just put in time and collect a cheque I would recommend going elsewhere. People need to understand that this is physically demanding job. That doesn't mean anyone ever expects a person to injury themselves working. What it means is after a day a labour your muscles will be tired just like a day at the gym. Your body will become conditioned to the work. It's the same as any work place with physical labour. I have not seen anyone come through in over 10 years of service that did the above mentioned characteristics and not excel. As far as anyone else well..... keep
Pros
Above average wages for the industry
Cons
Weather, Buy the good gear its worth it
The Ownership and Management team are great, who care for and support their employees. The company offers the challenge and growth opportunities for a rewarding experience. There is an excellent group of co-workers who create a fun, supportive and positive team environment.
Worked with really good people, in a healthy environment. Safety was top-notch. Pay was less than stellar. Management was very professional and I enjoyed my time with the company overall.
Pros
Working out doors
Cons
Working with hazardous materials
Each day is filled with great tasks that I learn something new from. The management team are kind people and enjoyable to work for. The workplace culture is very friendly and inviting. The most enjoyable part of the job is coming to work and being able to work with great people. Nothing better than enjoying the company of your co-workers.
Pros
Great people, great work, great culture to work in.
The CEO has an open-door policy with all employees. Your opinions are listened to and respected. Great atmosphere and a fun team! Room for advancement makes it a great company to grow with.
Pros
Annual profit sharing, bonuses, parties, medical & dental, RRSP matching
I have been working with Blue Pine for over 10 years now. It is a great company that encourages and rewards hard work. People who have great work ethic and are hard workers will not have a hard time being promoted and be a valued employee. The upper management is very open making it easy to talk to them if there are any concerns. The company is very large with a good mix of age and experience. There are a lot of different types of work which keeps it interesting and means your always learning and growing. Probably the best thing is that it feels more like a Career and not just a Job.
Pros
Great pay/Benefits/Lots of learning/machine operating/lots of work/free workout
Cons
Some days can be long/Weather can be lousy at times.
Working for blue pine was an experience to say the least. I was allowed to find my full potential. Good equipment with some fairly decent operators. Hardest part of the job was getting clear instruction from the PM's. Drama is also an annoying feature working for these guys, but its a reliable pay check with the opportunity to advance if you work your butt off.
Some good people some shady people wouldn't suggest working here or buying there service work day easy if you know what doing but supervisors don't do anything stand on phone or bugger off
Pros
Good pay
Cons
shady
Poor communication from management Good co-workers Variety of jobs was good Ability to get overtime in the summer months but the job was very seasonal and not year round Hard back breaking work in the field