Blue Ocean Contact Centers
Blue Ocean Contact Centers Employee Review

Co workers were great.

27 January 2020
Blue ocean took over the call center I worked at for 7 years and shut it down within a year. Over 60 employees lost their jobs, including management. Big loss for a small town.
19 November 2018
Overall I loved my job .I answered and solved customer complaints and assisted them with food deliveries to their household or business/When deliveries are late damaged or any other existing issues customers had it was my job to ensure each and every customer was satisfied with the end result .Patients and good listening skills are key to overall great customer service/ I also responded to customers e mails assisted with shopping experience via the internet/
Pros
liked making people happy
Cons
building had bad air system which caused me severe illness
7 March 2017
Same location
I enjoyed working on different contracts for Blue Ocean sad to see them close the location close to me.If the opportunity arose to work for them again I certainly would.
27 May 2020
management and co workers were awesome. Loved my team lead and they were very helpful. Did not like someone else quit my job for me and did not like how little you get paid for so much work. You even pay for the coffee there when most offices give it for free.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Ocean Contact Centers. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9