Blue Ocean Contact Centers

Blue Ocean Contact Centers Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
Must have good internet connection, quiet room to work and be able to pick up all the training in 10 days or your caned. Working from home was nice as i didnt have to worry about traffic jams, weather outdoors, or being late for work. It was nice
I started at this company was a reservation specialist for Boston Coach. I thouroughly enjoyed this position. When my employment began I enjoyed the company. Blue Ocean was sold to the IMP Group during this period. From that point I noticed a decline in the company. I approved of the CEO of the company but disapproved of the CEO after the samem of the company. They lost they Boston Coach project a year or so before my project ended. This was a discouraging happening but beyond the control of Blue Ocean.
I enjoyed working on different contracts for Blue Ocean sad to see them close the location close to me.If the opportunity arose to work for them again I certainly would.
A typical day show up early get what I needed for my station, listen to the briefing, grab what i needed at my desk. Get to work and call people and see if they would like to participate in a survey. I learned that calling people all hours of the day sucks for them, but that we had deadlines/quotas to meet. The management team was great they helped with any issues I had and tried to give you as much help as possible. Co workers were amazing too they were great to get along with and to talk with. I am still friends with a lot of them to date. Hardest part was to get yelled at by random people. Most enjoyable part was to have everyone work as a family. Have everyone work together and help each other.
Pros
Vending machines at work, close to a bus route, always options for extra hours, pay $5 of your cab fare home after midnight, helping hand
Cons
Clients being rude, long hours some days
It is a very excellent place to work; you have a great group of co-workers and team leaders that will guide you in the right step if you have any questions or need advice. You learn or will improve on your people skills, time management and how to multitask when you have two or more projects to work on and finish. The company always has little things going to get involved in so it feels like a welcome environment.
Pros
meet new people, be part of a team
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Ocean Contact Centers. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9