Blue Mountain Chrysler
Blue Mountain Chrysler Employee Review

Former Employee

7 February 2020
I lasted in my job for 6 days coordinating with two different areas of the dealership. My work performance as per my attitude, rapport, accomplishment, diligence and cooperation was well praised as commented to me by supervisory staff. However, towards the end of my final day, the HR person relayed a message from Head Management that I was not a fit for my position and offered no explanation. I was totally
1.0Job security/advancement
15 October 2018
Same roleSame location
Undisclosed (Current Employee) - Collingwood, ON
Honestly it’s one of the most horrible places I’ve ever worked. Everyone is unorganized. Management has no idea what they are doing. Too cheap to hire people so they exspect everyone to be cross trained and exspect you to do things that are not your duties/job CONSTANTLY. Under pay and over work. And the people that actually get paid a decent amount do NOTHING. Honestly I’ve never been so miserable in my life and it has to do with my job. Awful Christmas party, minimum discounts on vehicle repairs.
Pros
No one ever pays attention to what anyone’s doing
Cons
Basically everything
10 February 2020
Same location
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Collingwood, ON
I have been working here for 2 years now and it is a fun, stress free working environment. My co-workers here are very friendly and hard working. I recommend working here if you are interested in the automotive industry.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
n/a
31 January 2020
Same location
Custodian (Former Employee) - Collingwood, ON
They treat you like you are a nobody and rules are different for everyone. HR no’s nothing on how to be a HR they tell you one thing then when it’s time for the pay increases they say something different. And how they treat customers is disgusting. Don’t buy a car there and don’t take your car there for service.