Blue Mountain Chrysler
Blue Mountain Chrysler Employee Review

Busy car dealership

1 October 2014
Dealing with customers and cash on a daily basis. Shuttled the odd customer a few times. Co-workers were very good to work with. I very much enjoyed dealing with customers on a regular basis.
10 February 2020
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Collingwood, ON
I have been working here for 2 years now and it is a fun, stress free working environment. My co-workers here are very friendly and hard working. I recommend working here if you are interested in the automotive industry.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
n/a
7 February 2020
Undisclosed (Former Employee) - Collingwood, ON
I lasted in my job for 6 days coordinating with two different areas of the dealership. My work performance as per my attitude, rapport, accomplishment, diligence and cooperation was well praised as commented to me by supervisory staff. However, towards the end of my final day, the HR person relayed a message from Head Management that I was not a fit for my position and offered no explanation. I was totally
31 January 2020
Custodian (Former Employee) - Collingwood, ON
They treat you like you are a nobody and rules are different for everyone. HR no’s nothing on how to be a HR they tell you one thing then when it’s time for the pay increases they say something different. And how they treat customers is disgusting. Don’t buy a car there and don’t take your car there for service.