Blue Mountain Chrysler Employee Reviews

terrible customer service
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON5 February 2019
the service managers picked who got what job, he or she wouldn't ask the right questions was only worried about selling jobs because of high "km"

everyone who worked there thought they were the best of the best, vehicles came back numerous time for leaking oil, faulty parts, and they even sent vehicles back after claiming it was "fixed" only to come back again.

they lost customers tires, theyd order the wrong parts, they always had back ups in my opinion worst place to work ever.
Pros
1 hour lunchs
Cons
10 cars double booked after lunch
Awful
Undisclosed (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON15 October 2018
Honestly it’s one of the most horrible places I’ve ever worked. Everyone is unorganized. Management has no idea what they are doing. Too cheap to hire people so they exspect everyone to be cross trained and exspect you to do things that are not your duties/job CONSTANTLY. Under pay and over work. And the people that actually get paid a decent amount do NOTHING. Honestly I’ve never been so miserable in my life and it has to do with my job. Awful Christmas party, minimum discounts on vehicle repairs.
Pros
No one ever pays attention to what anyone’s doing
Cons
Basically everything
Lots to learn!
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON11 July 2016
- Great compensation
- Progressive industry
- Nice work space
- Lots to learn
- Great product line
- Horrible work culture
- Every man for themselves attitude
Pros
Excellent Compensation
Cons
Long Hours
Generally a very upbeat place to work
Shop Hand/Installer/Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON3 November 2014
Blue mountain chrysler is a very open minded, upbeat place to work. they listen to all employees and try to work with all of them to make their every day better for everyone.
Pros
able to listen to own music at station to keep our moral up.
Cons
always push push push for the next job not always a bad thing but can be very stressful at the time.
Enjoy the Automoblie Industry
Service Adviser/Tower Operator (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON28 October 2013
Waiting on customers, delivering customers re: shuttle to their homes, telephone appoints.

Co-workers, management average.

Hardest part of this position was acquiring the proper training for the position.

Most enjoyable part of this position was the people/customers I had the pleasure of meeting and driving the new vehicles.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
enjoyed the the customers and my job the people are excellent
detailer (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON8 August 2013
good company and great people the importance of the proper cleaning procedures
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
minimum wage