Blue Mountain Chrysler

Blue Mountain Chrysler Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
It's been exciting being part of the changes that have been made to encourage a more positive and productive atmosphere within the dealership.
The team I work with on a daily basis are fun, approachable and hard-working. The workload I experience daily is manageable and i appreciate that there are no two days the same. There are still some challenges that need working through but we are getting there!
Everybody works great together as a team. The customer's experience is very important to the employees that work at Blue Mountain Chrysler. They have made it there highest priority
As soon as you walk into BMC, there is a warm family type feeling. Everyone is happy and having fun. This really appealed to me in making my decision to work here.
I have been working here for 2 years now and it is a fun, stress free working environment. My co-workers here are very friendly and hard working. I recommend working here if you are interested in the automotive industry.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
n/a
I lasted in my job for 6 days coordinating with two different areas of the dealership.
My work performance as per my attitude, rapport, accomplishment, diligence and cooperation was well praised as commented to me by supervisory staff. However, towards the end of my final day, the HR person relayed a message from Head Management that I was not a fit for my position and offered no explanation.

I was totally
They treat you like you are a nobody and rules are different for everyone. HR no’s nothing on how to be a HR they tell you one thing then when it’s time for the pay increases they say something different. And how they treat customers is disgusting. Don’t buy a car there and don’t take your car there for service.
I have been a customer of Blue Mountain Chrysler for over 30 years and I have seen it go through many changes.
I have been an employee here for almost a year and I am proud to be part of the changes that are happening and the team that I have the privilege of working with on a daily basis .
Blue Mountain Chrysler has such a heart in this community! I appreciate the newly developed Service First culture shift that encourages a much more positive atmosphere. I find the GM to be extremely approachable and open to ideas. I love how they are raising the bar in service and sales and not accepting staff that are less then awesome at their jobs. Great benefits too!
A couple people showed up while I had already been working there for about 6 months and they basically bullied me out of the job with the help of the boss.
Pros
Nice time off music was allowed almost everywhere in the dealership
Cons
Overwhelming work environment for how many chill people there are there.
Honestly it’s one of the most horrible places I’ve ever worked. Everyone is unorganized. Management has no idea what they are doing. Too cheap to hire people so they exspect everyone to be cross trained and exspect you to do things that are not your duties/job CONSTANTLY. Under pay and over work. And the people that actually get paid a decent amount do NOTHING. Honestly I’ve never been so miserable in my life and it has to do with my job. Awful Christmas party, minimum discounts on vehicle repairs.
Pros
No one ever pays attention to what anyone’s doing
Cons
Basically everything
- Great compensation
- Progressive industry

- Nice work space

- Lots to learn

- Great product line

- Horrible work culture

- Every man for themselves attitude
Pros
Excellent Compensation
Cons
Long Hours
Blue mountain chrysler is a very open minded, upbeat place to work. they listen to all employees and try to work with all of them to make their every day better for everyone.
Pros
able to listen to own music at station to keep our moral up.
Cons
always push push push for the next job not always a bad thing but can be very stressful at the time.
Dealing with customers and cash on a daily basis. Shuttled the odd customer a few times.
Co-workers were very good to work with.

I very much enjoyed dealing with customers on a regular basis.
Waiting on customers, delivering customers re: shuttle to their homes, telephone appoints.

Co-workers, management average.

Hardest part of this position was acquiring the proper training for the position.

Most enjoyable part of this position was the people/customers I had the pleasure of meeting and driving the new vehicles.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
good company and great people the importance of the proper cleaning procedures
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
minimum wage