Blue Horizon Hotel
View all Blue Horizon Hotel reviews

Blue Horizon Hotel

Blue Horizon Hotel Employee Review

Fair and fun place to work

The hotel is beautiful, amazing location, in the heart of downtown. Easy to commute here. A fair workplace culture for a diversified environment. We have an open communication with the higher/highest management level. The coworkers here are some of the most down to earth people I've ever met, and they're also coming from all around the world, which provides you with an opportunity to learn about how other parts of the world live. Managers are never afraid to step in and help when needed. The people I have the opportunity to meet and work with in the hotel is the highlight of everyday, always smiling and easy to talk to.

Pros

Union Hotel; Life balance

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great staff and environment. Horrible management

The most amazing staff I’ve ever worked with. Everyone is friendly and nice. The front office management is amazing, very flexible with schedule. However upper management is horrible. They are rude and create an unsupportive workplace where everyone is afraid of making mistakes. There’s no staff appreciation at all. HR is not easily accessible for employees.

Pros

Salary and staff

Cons

Same location

Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon is one place that I've worked for more than 1-year and was easy going and pretty fun to work for. They have a nice staff and restaurant is very organized in terms of management.
Same location

Very nice people to work with.

it is a nice place to learn about hospitality and develop your skills and meet awesome people that make you feel like you are in family but at some point you have to leave and go for more if you want to develop your career .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Horizon Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Blue Horizon Hotel Reviews by Location

• Blue Horizon Hotel
  • Fair and fun place to work