Blue Buffalo Employee Review

View all Blue Buffalo reviews

Fun p/t job if you LOVE animals and can deal with ZERO management support
Pet Detective (Current Employee) –  Toronto28 September 2017
I love animals and I love what I do. In saying that, this is not a job for people new to working and need a lot of direction. Management is never available and unless THEY need something do not return any messages. However, the flip side is that they do have your back when issues arise although its after the fact. Its nice to know that despite there being almost no way to contact your manager that they have your back should something go wrong. That mitigates some of the issues mentioned first.

Otherwise. If you love animals and people and love educating and know your stuff - I mean really know your stuff - it's a wonderful p/t job.

Unfortunately, not much room for advancement but they do have some nice perks.

It would be a very hard job to part with in the end.

Other Blue Buffalo Employee Reviews

Amazing Company
Pet Detective (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 April 2019
Blue has been an amazing company and always supports their staff. Willing to help with personal issues and always willing to provide support in the work field ensuring safety and knowledge.
Amazing
Pet Detective (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON3 January 2019
Everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful. I have learned so much about diets for animals and talking to people and connecting with them. I get to learn about others lives and help make their lives just a little bit easier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Buffalo. Our community is ready to answer.