Blue Buffalo Employee Review

View all Blue Buffalo reviews

Fun and Amazing Job
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC28 April 2016
Once I arrived at work, I would begin cleaning up mu area and then start helping customers with their needs. I learned that many people can be interested in trying new products, all you have to do is fill them with knowledge of who your brand really is. My co-workers were fun to work with and others not so much, but as a worker I was always respectful. The hardest part of my Job was when the store was empty, I got really bored not having anything to do. The most enjoyable part of my job was, when I spoke to the customers and I learned so much about them, than just what type dog food they were looking for.
Pros
Benefits with Dog Food

Other Blue Buffalo Employee Reviews

Amazing Company
Pet Detective (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 April 2019
Blue has been an amazing company and always supports their staff. Willing to help with personal issues and always willing to provide support in the work field ensuring safety and knowledge.
Amazing
Pet Detective (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON3 January 2019
Everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful. I have learned so much about diets for animals and talking to people and connecting with them. I get to learn about others lives and help make their lives just a little bit easier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Buffalo. Our community is ready to answer.