Blue Buffalo Employee Review

View all Blue Buffalo reviews

Amazing
Pet Detective (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON3 January 2019
Everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful. I have learned so much about diets for animals and talking to people and connecting with them. I get to learn about others lives and help make their lives just a little bit easier.

Other Blue Buffalo Employee Reviews

Amazing Company
Pet Detective (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 April 2019
Blue has been an amazing company and always supports their staff. Willing to help with personal issues and always willing to provide support in the work field ensuring safety and knowledge.
Amazing, supportive company, not pressured
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB2 June 2018
Blue Buffalo was a great company to work for and I learned a lot from the job. Not much advancement, little chaotic when I was originally hired due to management moving around. I was payed hourly so there was no pressure for sales, best part was the working environment. Solving peoples issues with their pets diet was my favorite part; however, I dealt with issues/non-professionalism from OTHER companies while working, no fault of blue buffalo of course, they handled everything perfectly.
Pros
Very flexible weekends shifts
Cons
No advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Buffalo. Our community is ready to answer.