Blue Buffalo Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Fun and Amazing Job
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC28 April 2016
Once I arrived at work, I would begin cleaning up mu area and then start helping customers with their needs. I learned that many people can be interested in trying new products, all you have to do is fill them with knowledge of who your brand really is. My co-workers were fun to work with and others not so much, but as a worker I was always respectful. The hardest part of my Job was when the store was empty, I got really bored not having anything to do. The most enjoyable part of my job was, when I spoke to the customers and I learned so much about them, than just what type dog food they were looking for.
Pros
Benefits with Dog Food
not well organized, slopy management, rude
Sales Coordinator/Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON1 September 2015
Un-organized managers, poorly planned systems, and hard on workers and and hard to contact ans too many people doing same.job...Disappointed because the product is good but unfair services to employees.
Pros
get to see cute pets
Cons
disorganized, rude, not planned well, horrible manners
Fun sales position
Sales Representative/ Product Demonstrator (Current Employee) –  On site pet stores12 November 2013
Working for Blue Buffalo allows you the freedom to work for yourself. You get to determine your work schedule, and you given the responsibility self-manage without a direct manager on site.
Pros
Making your own schedule
Cons
Part-time hours