Blue Buffalo Employee Reviews for Detective

Amazing Company
Pet Detective (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 April 2019
Blue has been an amazing company and always supports their staff. Willing to help with personal issues and always willing to provide support in the work field ensuring safety and knowledge.
Amazing
Pet Detective (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON3 January 2019
Everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful. I have learned so much about diets for animals and talking to people and connecting with them. I get to learn about others lives and help make their lives just a little bit easier.
new to the job but exceptionally happy
PET DETECTIVE/PET FOOD DEMO REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 May 2018
I'm brand new to the job (couple of months in) but I am very happy with this placement. The company is incredibly ethical and management is wonderful and cares about their employees to the point where they pay way more than expected and talk to employees about how things are going in a group chat and keep things professional but friendly. plus I get to pet dogs all day so that's a bonus
Pros
dog petting, good pay, ethical
Cons
haven't found one yet
Exceptional Employment
Pet Detective (Current Employee) –  Langford, BC15 August 2017
If you get the opportunity to be part of the Blue herd, I highly recommend it! The people are amazing, the job is fulfilling, and the sense of honest care and attention for fur babies everywhere is real. I love being a member of the herd, and even if I won the lottery and didn't need the job I would still enthusiastically stick around.

Training methods could use some improvement, but the company provides and earnestly sets their herd up for success!!
Pros
Flexible part time hours, great management, genuine love for animals!
Cons
No signficant cons.
Good company to work for
Pet Detective (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 July 2014
If you love animals Blue is a good company to work for. They are supportive and always available to discuss your job.
Pros
discount on products, gifts, good support system
Cons
none to mention