BLUE ANT MEDIA Employee Reviews

Collaborative, friendly work environment, evolving culture.
EVP Content (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 April 2018
Fast growing, global mined company with a start-up environment. Focused on growing a strong and stable culture, while really challenging management and staff to achieve the highest of targets. Collaborative teams and good hires make for a great workplace.
A true Ad agency.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 March 2018
Blue Ant Media has been one of my most enjoyable freelance position. They're what you think of when you think big Toronto Advertising agency. Amazing clients, great staff and overall the kind of the place you want to stay at.
So far so good.
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 March 2018
Good team, good location, fantastic building facilities. Fridays are a great social event complete with breakfast on the 4th floor. Parking in the area is either street parking or private lots, which easily add up!
A growing company
OTT/SVOD Content Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2017
Blue Ant Media is a growing media company which can be a great start for getting into the Canadian television landscape, but management can be unimaginative and frustrating to deal with and there is little room for advancement from within the company.
Pros
Free breakfasts, great benefits optical and dental, 4 weeks paid vacation on top of statutory holidays
Cons
Difficult to get noticed, average salary is lower than industry standards, little encouragement or tools to advance within the company.
Blue Ant Media
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2017
Work is challenging and exciting. It changes everyday depending on where in the world we want to go and what we want to show to the world at large. It's a good company to work for.
I enjoyed working here
Assistant Editor and Jr. Master Control Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2017
I enjoyed working here. My boss was a great teacher and everyone was very understanding. The company was very active in fun activities and had great team spirit. Unfortunately the company merged with another and some departments got new managers and everything changed including my position. I was never given the salary that i was promised and they kept me at an extremely low rate
Not clear on company vision
Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 August 2016
This is due to lacking senior management with a vision, plus action plan to execute. While the company has very great resources and talent in house, some of the questions of 'where are we going' are not addressed. Blue Ant is a constantly changing environment, so if you are ok floating around in an ecosystem, great place to work.
Pros
Reduced hours in the summer
Cons
Too many meetings with nothing ever getting done