BLT Construction Services

BLT Construction Services Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Barbeque Deck, Beers on tap after work, great clients

Management is uneven - some Managers are excellent, a couple are micro-managers. Office has unlimited potential if they are more organized in work flow.

It was fun before but after the management changed.

I have meet very nice people here. The workplace it was much better 2 years ago. Our clients were disappointed with the site work and the backup from the office . The PMs are changing often this turnaround has created big issues with the projects.

Pros

Free pizzas.

Cons

Long hours, bad management.

Insights into BLT Construction Services

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager

Relaxed place to work, poor management

Relaxed place to work but very poor management. Office is great, the people who work there are great. Lacking in basic communication with the staff, from all levels.

Professional & Respectable Employer

BLT is a very professional and respectable company run by capable and demanding management. Expectations are high, as is the pride and output from management to achieve the respective company goals. Demanding work, with appropriate compensation.

Stress free work place

Best Crew I've ever had the privilege to work with, never had any issues with anyone The management was top notch, team member was amazing..hope to see them again.

Good people to work for

I would definitely work there again. If they come back to the Maritimes. I enjoyed working there and learned a lot. The management people were good and made the job enjoyable.

Couldn't Establish Feelings of this Company as a Whole

I did not work for BLT Construction long enough to establish how I felt about the company as a whole. This is a very prestigious construction company based out of Toronto, I however was not able to travel due to unrelated circumstances.

Rewarding and productive place to work

Typical day at work are coordinating with other colleagues and/or subtrades, building a required task assigned, organizing and cleaning. Very rewarding type of job as you are able to see the progress of building and results.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BLT Construction Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement