Blount Canada
View all Blount Canada reviews

Blount Canada

Blount Canada Employee Review

Once was a good company

Not sure if this will help, but here it goes. Blount Canada now under a different name. Was at one point a great company to work for. They were easy going, the job was steady, and the folks that worked there were super friendly. I miss working there with the old crew that had been there for years. They were all happy to have been working there. Snacks at break times, birthday cake day, and go home early paid on Fridays. Oh and a nice on site cafeteria with great food. 10/10 However at some point, they had cleaned house, and got rid of the old crew, laid off and or fired. It sounded like a nightmare. I was let go early and told I wasn't needed anymore. :(So not sure what it's like now, but if it is anything like a few years back. Then it will be a good place to work. Hope this helps.

Pros

Great work, good solid benefits, small perks, and wonderful wage.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Productive work place focus on EBITDA

Overall good working experience. good place to learn and grow. Very Strategic Visioned Company. Open communication. Not so stressful environment. work place culture is good.

Stable Work

The work is stable and the shifts are not rotating. Starting wage is decent. Coffee, tea and snacks are free at break times. Paid shutdowns so you don't have to fight for vacation at Christmas.

Pros

free snacks at break times
Same location

some supervisors have big chip on shoulder

not very truthful when they hired me saying that overtime was not mandatory but when I turned down the OT they let me go. found supervisors lacking in compassion.

Pros

one shift

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blount Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Blount Canada with

Blount Canada reviews by location

Learn about Blount Canada in popular locations

• Blount Canada
  • Once was a good company