Bloomstar Bouquet Employee Review

View all Bloomstar Bouquet reviews

Extremely fast-paced in the morning before 10 am.
Floral Display Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kitchener5 April 2012
Excellent quality for the price bouquets. Call me if yu need me.
Pros
many happy fresh bouquet, 'rose' bouquet shoppers <:)

Other Bloomstar Bouquet Employee Reviews

Decent but boring
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick6 March 2018
This job was was easy but often incredibly boring due to a lack of work to do. Besides stocking the display in the morning and doing inventory, you're more often than not wondering if you should have brought a book to read in order to occupy yourself. Of course you weren't allowed, so you had to find ways to look busy.

It's funny, because in the entire time I worked here (over a year), I didn't meet my manager until after I'd left. I worked the weekends and only dealt with my co-worker who worked weekdays. I'd text my manager once in a blue moon but that was it.

The job included things like helping customers pick flowers or giving information, taking special orders, trimming flower stems, and changing water in the display. It was simple, easy, and oriented towards someone who was very self-directed--except holidays, you work alone.
Pros
relaxed environment, beautiful flowers
Cons
kinda boring
Busy, enjoyable, hard work
Full Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 February 2018
Kept very busy maintaining the display and product in the walk-in. I enjoyed keeping a full display, nicely arranged and customer-ready at all times. Loved interacting with the customers and meeting their requests.
Pros
Working with flowers
Cons
management yelling at staff in front of customers