Bloomex logo
Bloomex

Bloomex Employee Reviews

So hard , but fairly paid

I started at Bloomex last September. I deeply loved a style of a manager to get interviewed. I worked before as a Customer service rep so interview was easily passed.

Pros

paid for time

Cons

Too much angry customers on a phone

Open to work with

I was hired by a Bloomex for a short period as Data analyst. I loved SMM dept. Tasks were clear so I did it in just a few days. Do not deny any issues If you ever get invited to work with Bloomex.Definitely worth the time for bucks.

Pros

Best communication ever

Cons

Met no

Long Hours and High Expectaions

I worked for Bloomex with not much training and the support was minimal as far as the company giving what was needed to complete the day to day operations.

Pros

Nice people and co-workers

Cons

Asking too much in a short period of time

Pretty good place for career start.

There is nothing remarkable in my typical work schedule. When I come here, I didn't know much about flowers. Now, I can tell you everything that's in here. I do what I should and I haven't any issues with my bosses.

Pros

peaceful work, pleasant enviroment

Glad to work with

I am glad that I am part of its business. Our team is really trying to make things better. We look together in the future and searching for new business decisions. I got much more than I wanted. A big family who stand by their work. I love them all.

Pros

Remote work is possible if needed

Cons

Very far from my town. Its own

Salary could be more...

But still I love this place and I am glad that I have a chance to work in such big company. Everyone in staff is addicted to their jobs, and looks far to the future. I believe I am here for long.

Pros

Unbelievable experience gained

Cons

Cant work home if needed

I'm nearly love this place

I work here for 2 years, and everything is fine. We always have a job and chance to gain more being effective and flexible employee. Management sometimes disturbes me, because they hire people with no experience, but sometimes it works if peoiple are good itself. Office is nice and homelike place.

Pros

Enough Days Off, Nearby home

Cons

Hiring nonprofessional employees.. more words...

My workplace is Bloomex

Hello! As a part of our team, I want to leave review as former operator. I work full-time, and I know everybody as my own family. And, god***n, I love this job! We are always eye-for-eye, and sticked together against horde of customers. I dont think this business going to end someday, and I am glad that I can be part of it. Still only one thing makes me sad, we're not going to future.. We need upgrade much things in our business model, but our CEO looks another way. :-( I believe, that good people build this world, so as people make a place better, rather than reverse... So, I'm doing my best. And you should to if you want to work with us) See ya! ) P.W.

Pros

I'm in Bloomex Special Team

Cons

Company gains but not improving

Just for the record

It was be my part-time job. I understood quite a bit about this business. I still think that here was friendly atmosphere and i was not having a hard time.

Pros

many free time

Cons

sometimes boring

Very happy here

Friendly family atmosphere, very different to anywhere else I've worked. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and make the role your own. The company has some wonderful values and beliefs and it can really make the big vision it strides for. In order to get there, leadership and management needs to trust in people, don't be afraid of change, let employees collaborate with one another, embrace ideas and primarily practice what you preach.

Pros

Management are really supportive

Cons

Ensure the company values are retained throughout the organisation.

Good place to work, but...

I think this is a good company to work with. Understanding leadership and good environment. If i need, i can get paid vacatin. And i also can learn new skills.

Pros

Free Shedule

Cons

sometimes the working day is increased

Good place to improve yourself

Every day something new happens and every day I find out something new. I like to work here but sometimes I have to stay until night. Fortunately, this rarely happens.

Pros

interesting job

Cons

sometimes it's hard

One of my favourite jobs ever

I've started not so long time ago, but I already love this place. My teammates are good people, and we always help each other. Never tired, really. Typical day is about drinking coffee and keep in touch with incoming calls. No managers except our development manager, but even she is working hard everyday. No pressure. Hardest part for me is about my place, it's accross the whole towm, but this is my own problem )) Most enjoyable for me is taking salaries :D

Pros

Nice team

Cons

No cons

I think I missed company... or not.

If we talk about bloomex.ca, official Canadian florist, I can tell only this: This is my favourite job. ( I work in SEO) If you search bloomex flowers - you may see my bloomex.ca review there. I dont want to tell twice, but I would, "because I'm happy". Do not afraid, we will not bite you. Good company, I enjoy everything.

Pros

Much days Off, Good salary

Cons

I can found no cons

Horrible place to work!

Never work for Bloomex if you would like to be paid properly or on time. The CEO is a very mean man who doesnt care about his employees, just money. Everyone quits almost instantly because you are not given the proper supplies that they offer to do your work and are then in trouble for not completing the proper work. Look at their online reviews!

Hostile work environment

You never know what bad mood the CEO is going to be in and all the staff are always overworked and on edge.Turnover is super high and people quit all the time within months of starting.

cafeteria

Really great job too work at, i had a lot fun its really more of an individual work office, you work at your past , A lot ,multi tasking with phones computers

Bloomex Summary

Good team member, all great to work with. However, the owner of the business has 0 tolerance to hire and fire. Not a very patient man unfortunately. All in all, it was nice to work with the group of people i met.

Was a great workplace.

It was a very good learning experience I loved the people, the atmosphere and everything else I would have stayed if I could and I miss everyone there but looking forward to new opportunities.

Cons

Not Convenient To Get To

You need to be multi-task and hard worker

You need to do more than one thing at the same time , lots of search and be really smart.

Pros

Nice salary to start with

Cons

Hard working