Bloom Care Solutions
View all Bloom Care Solutions reviews

Bloom Care Solutions

Bloom Care Solutions Employee Review

Poor Management

Cons: Under paying for the work you are expected to do in non-management roles. High turnover. Minimal training. Disengaged management that lacks accountability. Draining environment if you are simply not “liked” by the wrong person/people. Lack of genuine support to help you thrive and grow. Company is over zealous for new clients and projects which results in staff being over worked. Pros: Job itself isn’t bad. Clients are lovely and you’re working towards a good cause. Good benefits. Good if you want the experience on your resume.

Official response from Bloom Care Solutions

10 June 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Employee feedback and satisfaction is extremely important to us. We would love the opportunity to address your concerns directly with you however your post is anonymous and as such we cannot confirm if you were employed by us or not. Our employees, office staff and Care Pro's alike, are the heart of our company, and we are committed to treating everyone with kindness, respect, compassion, and fairness. Wages at Bloom, across all our departments, are higher than industry standard as our commitment to our employees is one of our core values. Bloom’s management team and staff at every level have displayed great job satisfaction and engagement. Bloom strongly believes in coming together as a team to get the work done and provide the best possible service to our clients while maintaining a strong work-life balance. As such the training and culture that we have achieved are based on our mission to provide leading experiences, for both our staff and clients.

Great work hours!

Great salary and great hours flexibility depending upon your availability of hours and management is quite great when you tell your problems of not doing shift sometimes they understand!

Pros

Overall great in terms of Pay and flexible hours depending upon your availability

Cons

Sometimes its hard to connect for me with management
Same location

Great team and rewarding experience

Bloom is so organized and the team is so friendly, they really motivate you to be your best! I am able to have a say in my schedule and the coordinators always make sure to coordinate my clients in a way that helps me to earn the best income and the pay is amazing, better than the competitors
Same location

What I love about Bloom is that they offer enough hours to work. They are efficient and there's no favoritism. They make sure the client has the best care and follow up with clients and workers. They not only care about the clients but also the workers.

Pros

Great hours

Cons

No benefits and think salary should increase due to that reason

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bloom Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement