Bloom Care Solutions
View all Bloom Care Solutions reviews

Bloom Care Solutions

Bloom Care Solutions Employee Review

Good pay. Bad/ stressful schedule

The pay is good. it's the highest i've seen in the area. 20 (+3$ covid raise). My biggest problem is that they don't directly schedule you. they send out mass emails to the 500+ psws they have employed and the first person to answer is the person to get it so if you aren't checking your emails you won't find work. so it's stressful. if a client doesn't need you anymore there won't be anything lined up for next week, you have to find a new client that fits your schedule yourself and sometimes you won't be able to find the right one or won't be the first person to answer so you can go weeks without work.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Interesting and refreshing

Bloom is great for flexibility and having both random or reoccurring clients day to day. Management are very friendly and easy to communicate with. Pay rate is competitive.

Pros

Make your schedule

Cons

Unsteady
Same role

Great work hours!

Great salary and great hours flexibility depending upon your availability of hours and management is quite great when you tell your problems of not doing shift sometimes they understand!

Pros

Overall great in terms of Pay and flexible hours depending upon your availability

Cons

Sometimes its hard to connect for me with management
Same location

Productive and Fun work environment!

Bloom is truly an extortionary company who supports growth and development. I'm proud to be part of an amazing management team who truly cares about their employees and the clients we service. I'm grateful to have an amazing team of PSW's who strive to provide the best care experience for their clients. Bloom is one of the best teams I have worked with in my 14 years of nursing where I feel I can be transparent with my thoughts and ideas. Bloom has revolutionized the homecare sector!

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

No retirement savings plan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bloom Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement