Bloom Care Solutions

Bloom Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada29 reviews

clientcarestaffhourcompanyworkingmanagementgreat

Good pay. Bad/ stressful schedule

The pay is good. it's the highest i've seen in the area. 20 (+3$ covid raise). My biggest problem is that they don't directly schedule you. they send out mass emails to the 500+ psws they have employed and the first person to answer is the person to get it so if you aren't checking your emails you won't find work. so it's stressful. if a client doesn't need you anymore there won't be anything lined up for next week, you have to find a new client that fits your schedule yourself and sometimes you won't be able to find the right one or won't be the first person to answer so you can go weeks without work.

Poor Management

Cons: Under paying for the work you are expected to do in non-management roles. High turnover. Minimal training. Disengaged management that lacks accountability. Draining environment if you are simply not “liked” by the wrong person/people. Lack of genuine support to help you thrive and grow. Company is over zealous for new clients and projects which results in staff being over worked. Pros: Job itself isn’t bad. Clients are lovely and you’re working towards a good cause. Good benefits. Good if you want the experience on your resume.

Official response from Bloom Care Solutions

10 June 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Employee feedback and satisfaction is extremely important to us. We would love the opportunity to address your concerns directly with you however your post is anonymous and as such we cannot confirm if you were employed by us or not. Our employees, office staff and Care Pro's alike, are the heart of our company, and we are committed to treating everyone with kindness, respect, compassion, and fairness. Wages at Bloom, across all our departments, are higher than industry standard as our commitment to our employees is one of our core values. Bloom’s management team and staff at every level have displayed great job satisfaction and engagement. Bloom strongly believes in coming together as a team to get the work done and provide the best possible service to our clients while maintaining a strong work-life balance. As such the training and culture that we have achieved are based on our mission to provide leading experiences, for both our staff and clients.

Insights into Bloom Care Solutions

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging

Interesting and refreshing

Bloom is great for flexibility and having both random or reoccurring clients day to day. Management are very friendly and easy to communicate with. Pay rate is competitive.

Pros

Make your schedule

Cons

Unsteady

Great work hours!

Great salary and great hours flexibility depending upon your availability of hours and management is quite great when you tell your problems of not doing shift sometimes they understand!

Pros

Overall great in terms of Pay and flexible hours depending upon your availability

Cons

Sometimes its hard to connect for me with management

Good place to maintain proper work-life balance

Bloom care solution will provide you flexible working schedules. As long as you notify them that you need day off earlier, the coordinators are really helpful and supportive about that. It is little bit difficult to have a regular client. In other words, sometimes, it is difficult to have 40 hours of working hours in a week, fully.

Pros

Flexible shifts

Cons

Unstable working hours

Excellent experience

I want to thank all the staff at Bloom for the most wonderful one plus years with the company.I'd stay another 30 if I didn't live 3.5 hours away.You will all be missed.

Good work environment

I am happy to be associated with Bloom Care Solution in a mutually-beneficial working relationship. They have a professional Management style that provides promptly for the needs of employees. They attends promptly to employee concern proposing various workable options while allowing staff to choose the one that best suited for her situation.

Pros

Prompt attention to employee needs and concern

Cons

There is an opportunity for improvement especially in the area of long hours

Great response and planning from the office

Excellent caregiving, great place to work and wonderful staff with flexible hours. Consistency administration, good management team. Bloomcare solution the management are so pleasant always ready to help the pro-care staff with their requests

Pros

Gift card

Cons

Long hours and flexible

Rewarding, Gratifying and Successful.

I've been working with Bloom Care Solutions for almost 2 years, first as a Supervisor then a Manager, and I really enjoy being a part of the "difference" we make in the community. Bloom has grown exponentially and can be very busy at times, but it's an extremely rewarding job, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to be part of this growth and success. We have a fantastic team, not only the office staff, but the field staff are equally as amazing. There has not been a day that I have felt unsupported by our Team, from the Care Pros, to the Coordination Team, the Admin Staff as well as Senior Management. Probably one of the most satisfying things, for me, about working in this industry and for this company, would be the expression of appreciation and gratitude we get from our clients (and their families) everyday. They are genuinely grateful to have first-rate care/caring from our Care Pros (PSWs), at a time they most need the help. Our Care Pro's are incredible. The next best thing I love about working with this company is that we are a "Team" (with branches in Toronto & Kitchener) that supports each other, and we all care.... that's why we do what we do. On a fun note the office also has a ping pong table, to step away from the work for awhile to play a quick game/s, whenever the urge arises.

Pros

Successful, fast-growing company with many opportunities for advancement (if this is an aspiration)

Misleading and long hours

This company misleads you to working there thinking that the job is great, staff dumps all of their work onto you. Staff does not support you, eager to train supervisors to fire PSWs. Not a friendly workplace, would not recommend working here. Staff expects you to drop everything and work at any time of the day or night.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, weekends, never ending phone calls, after hour trainings downtown

Official response from Bloom Care Solutions

5 October 2021
Thank you for your feedback. While it's true that as a rapidly growing company our workloads can be overwhelming at times, Bloom strongly believes in coming together as a team to get the work done and provide the best possible service to our clients while maintaining a strong work-life balance. Health care doesn't sleep and sometimes client issues arise after business hours, which is why we employ an on-call team on the evenings and weekends to offer support. Our employees, office staff and Care Pro's alike, are the heart of our company, and we are committed to treating everyone with kindness, respect and compassion.

Hi. Everyone in this company is very professional and understanding starting from day one and very patient and they have 24* 7 help available( which you don’t find usually) love this company.hope to grow with them

Pros

Flexible and good pay

Productive and Fun work environment!

Bloom is truly an extortionary company who supports growth and development. I'm proud to be part of an amazing management team who truly cares about their employees and the clients we service. I'm grateful to have an amazing team of PSW's who strive to provide the best care experience for their clients. Bloom is one of the best teams I have worked with in my 14 years of nursing where I feel I can be transparent with my thoughts and ideas. Bloom has revolutionized the homecare sector!

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

No retirement savings plan

productive and great workplace!

Bloom is a great company to work for! The environment is very friendly and supportive. Great staff and great management. Bloom work as a team to achieve specific tasks and goals. Happy to be part of Bloom!!

Administrative staff and supervisor are very professional

One of the best company in terms of health care. They give best health care worker to the clients. They see to it that clients are will cared of. The admin staff customers service are open 24 hours

Most of the time you get what you want for availability

I enjoy working at Bloom care solutions. The clients and Management are great. You can work your availability and earn a good living as long as you get hours. In this field if work you are not guaranteed hours. During the 2 + years working here I have worked close to full time hours.

Pros

Great pay, you can pick your own hours. Weekends are not mandatory

Cons

No permanent hours and no benefits

Great team and rewarding experience

Bloom is so organized and the team is so friendly, they really motivate you to be your best! I am able to have a say in my schedule and the coordinators always make sure to coordinate my clients in a way that helps me to earn the best income and the pay is amazing, better than the competitors

Flexible work schedule

With bloom you’ll be able to choose from wide variety of work schedule. There are a lot of opportunities to build your career as a care pro and enrich your skills in dealing with different types of clients

Pros

Care pro’s can maximize their time

Cons

What I love about Bloom is that they offer enough hours to work. They are efficient and there's no favoritism. They make sure the client has the best care and follow up with clients and workers. They not only care about the clients but also the workers.

Pros

Great hours

Cons

No benefits and think salary should increase due to that reason

Excellent pay rate and management in bloom care solutions

I am working with bloom last from 8 months , they have flexible schedule for staff , they are very supportive and helpful to each other . Always listen everything and help to solve problems. Before giving new clients explain everything in detail which is good for caregiver . Overall, excellent company as compared to others .

Pros

Cooperative staff

Cons

Have to go office for PPE

I have worked with Bloom for over six months and I am satisfied with the work environment

I can recommend Bloom for other professionals and my friends. My experience with Bloom is good and so far I have enjoyed my stay with them. I have the plan to work with the hope of getting a career with the Company.

Pros

Good support from office.

Cons

Need for more shift hours.

exelent experience for PSW role

My experience with Bloom Care Soution has been wonderful! I developed the teamwork skills and I learned new different techniques to work with client with dementia.

Pros

perfect communication with supervisor

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bloom Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement