Blondie Boutique

Blondie Boutique Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Loved Working Here

I worked for Blondie for all out 2 years. It was exciting and fun as it was a small business that grew quickly. Sometimes it was a lot of learning but I am so happy to have had this experience. I moved to BC but still ship a ton at the store online, as I know the products are great quality. I definitely recommend working here!

Pros

Manager.Owner is easily approachable and CUTE clothes!!!

Cons

I wish I had full time Hours

Best Place Tooo Work !

Super fun company to work for , very professional. Amazing clothes !! You WILL become addicted. Management is always willing to work with you and are super supportive.

Insights into Blondie Boutique

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun and energetic place to work

I really enjoyed my time at Blondie. The culture is fantastic and it was a great time while I was there. It’s a fast paced environment with a lot of really fun opportunities to change and grow into new positions. I found that Blondie was really good at recognizing your strengths and it made working there really fun!

Pros

Great discount and time off was pretty much always approved

Do not work here

Working for this company is like working for a group of girls who peaked in high school. Absolutely the most unprofessional business I have worked for. They cut tags off of clothes to send to customers that are the wrong size, only for the customer to not be able to return these items for their money back due to store policy. Not only do they treat their customers horribly but management will lie straight to your face about hours that will be given and does not inform you of what you can do to improve. Do not trust anyone on the management team or the business owner. Disgraceful and sad people who only have their own backs. There’s a reason why they do not have any long term employees besides their management team.

Management not good

The management at the company is not good. Managers are inexperienced and care more about making money than their employees or customers. They treat customers horribly. I was told to cut off tags of clothing items if we didn’t have that size. They let clothes mold in water after a pipe leaked.

Fun and productive place to work

I’m Currently working part-time. Love the boutique and staff. Clothing discounts. Lots to do , never run out of work so never bored. Always receive clear direction on expectation. Customer service is very important.

Pros

Staff discounts.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Blondie Boutique?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blondie Boutique. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement