Bliss Realty Inc.

Bliss Realty Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Excellent place to work

It is a positive working environment where teamwork is encouraged and everyone is working towards the same goal. Management is supportive and makes sure everyone maintains a great work/life balance.

Great place to work!

Bliss Realty has been a great place to work for from day one. The work/life balance they offer works really well for me. We all work really well together and management is always there to address any questions or concerns that may arise. Everyone is very friendly and fun to work with.

Insights into Bliss Realty Inc.

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Best team and best management!

Since day one I was so excited to join this team, and after a year later I can still say the same thing! The management is amazing, the team are all great and hard working and we all love to help each other out. They make working from home a lot of fun with weekly zoom meetings and fun contests, and they truly value the opinions of their employees. Best company I have ever worked for hands down with how they treat their employees. Could not be happier I made the decision to work here!

Pros

Excellent work-life balance

Excellent for work/home balance

Bliss has always been so welcoming, all managers and staff are quick to help out and solve problems as they come up! The ability to work completely remote has given me an excellent work life balance! Bliss is a great company and I am happy to be part of the team!

Pros

Remote

Cons

Remote

This company has been a great fit for me from day 1.

I love working there. I agree with what we do as a whole. I strongly believe they are fair with management decisions. This job works perfect with my hectic schedule.

Team oriented- they try to include a lot of team fun activities outside of work

My particular role can be fast-paced at times and very quiet at other times. It's rewarding and challenges your "investigative" skills. Overall the company has been extremely good to me. They are willing to help out whenever/wherever they possibly can and want you to succeed and grow. This is by far the best company I've ever worked for. Thank you!!

Great hard working team!

The team here is very helpful, hardworking and collaborative. Even though the majority of the team works remotely there is a great team mentality and inclusion to help each team member succeed.

Pros

Remote

Cons

Flow of information

Great employees all around

Bliss has taught me a lot in my time here. We have great employees who take time to teach and learn something new everyday. Its a great team dynamic.

Love the flexibility!

Everyday is a new day. I learn so much from my colleagues and so excited to be here. There is a learning curve to learn the business but its a great industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bliss Realty Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement