Blink Brow Bar

Working at Blink Brow Bar: Latest Blink Brow Bar Reviews

Stressful with little to no support

I would not recommend working for this company for anything other than your first job. -You are expected to do more than your job role states with the same amount of pay. -Management does not support you and you are expected to rectify their mistakes with no recognition. -Department stores have a much more stressful environment in comparison to boutique stores. -They will offer you overtime when it suits them but will not offer support in times of need as a colleague. They will also cancel any overtime and -There is no duty of care from head office to staff based in-store as customers are allowed to speak to staff in any manner and will still be viewed as correct. -Therapists can be friendly and really supportive depending on the store you work in. -There are opportunities to improve, however, in order to access this you have to push very hard. -Holidays must be booked in advance as no two therapists can go on holiday at the same time. -Unrealistic targets and low commission.

Good company to work with

It was so fun Working with blink Never feel any pressureIt’s was so relaxing Proper paper work Always get paid on time and fairly Proper training

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

Understanding Maneger’s

Not happy

They will give the grade new people experienced and hardworking people they tell on their face that u don’t deserve this job,They never appreciate people who work hard for the company,Keep giving them stress for little small things making issues,No freedom and no happiness at work only stressful environment they want to know everything what’s going on the shop floor.

Pros

It was free but they deducted now

Cons

Only 8 hours

Excellent

Loved working with the brand! Enjoying building the brand together to see its current success is very fulfilling. Working for niche brands always has its benefits, it allows for a collaborative, non competitive culture which always helps make the workplace fun and enjoyable!

Unprofessional

Very unprofessional and unfair bunch of people.There is favouritism in the team, the ones speak the same language are the ones stand stronger and happy in the team.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Plenty.

Worst place to work in!

The head office is bad, sales management team is AWFUL! Company is very unprofessional and treats all employees with upmost no respect. TRULY disappointed in this company for not carefully picking out their management staff or prioritising their own employees over ABUSIVE customers. I’m glad I left the company before the lockdown. Good riddance! But still hear complaints from other employees who still work here and experience the same thing....

Pros

Cons

Long hours, unsupportive management, rude customers, rude staff, competitive employees

The best place for work

Blink Borw Bar is definately the best brow bar to work for. They treat you with full respect at all the times,staff is amazing. Everything is perfect. Managers are very supportive,helpfull. There is no preasure at all. In five years all the staff was really friendly. I would recomend for everyone this place to work

Pros

Cons

A little bit low salary

No investment in its employees

BBB does not have a culture that protects its employees. Customers can/have abused staff with no management advice or head office help. A culture of no team work and overload of work. Would not advise working here.

I enjoyed working with blink

I had good experiences working with blink and there is lot of learning opportunities which I loved about it good company to work they look after them employees very well

Money orientated employees don’t matter

At blink your mental health is never a priority all they are worried about is sales and money. If you love your mental health stay well clear of BLINK BROW BAR. They stress you and pressure you more then they need to, which led myself to suffering from severe depression. As soon as you call in sick you’ll have a meeting with head office and you will potentially loose your job because “anyone’s sickness isn’t their concern“ words said by a staff member from HR. You are expected to agree with everything they say or they get angry at you. Staff from head office are not able to separate their personal feelings from the job, so when speaking to you there is a lot of anger,dependent on how obedient you are. All they do is lie, so get in writing what they're offering to pay otherwise, when you start they'll claim they didn't agree to anything. Also you will be faced with abuse by customers, Blink do not have a policy in place to protect employees from abuse, they just brush it off which to me is bizarre. Again as long as the customer is bringing in money it doesn’t matter if you are abused or not. Commission rates are horrific less then £1 per item you sell it’s the 21st century, I mean the pay is bad enough. Come on Blink raise the commission if you’re gonna treat the staff the way you do. They treat the therapists and staff like they are worthless and make them work like dogs in a military. It’s the 21st century Blink operate like they’re in the 80s. Avoid Avoid Avoid.

Money money money

As an individual in this company you are focused on sales targets as well as service targets. Sometimes this can be unrealistic and the working environment can be pressurising. Money seems to be their only concern. Overbooking clients is always an issue. This company has a very poor holiday and sick leave process - if you want a holiday in December, make sure to book it two years in advance to have a better chance of it being accepted. Some of their staff are very rude and unfriendly to both their peers and customers. Contacting head office will take around 2 weeks for a one sentence response. Reaching your target will just get you a pat on the back and a low commission rate. You will not be acknowledged for your talent or skill unless you request it. The yearly pay rise is ridiculous and moving up in the company seems impossible. The only way they will consider raising your pay is if you say you are going to another company. If you do an extra shift as a favour, this will not be remembered later down the line when you need a favour like a shift change or to leave an hour early. Management? What management? Overall I felt under appreciated and over pressurised.

Pros

paid lunch hour

Over priced and under paid

For a brand with no real recognition, they put a lot of pressure on team that provide services. The training and sick leave processes was really poor.

Pros

Discount on services, lovely women to work with

Cons

Poor training, no service to customers, constant changes to bonus structure

Great Work Ethic

Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Blink Brow Bar. Every one has great team work ethic. Targets & KPI's are achievable depending on the location in which you work. CEO is incredible. So supportive and very hands on. Knows every one by name and makes you feel like a person, not just a number.

Pros

Paid 1 hour lunch break

Cons

Need more progression

Overall good

Overall a great place to work. I do tho think with the other managers that managers should dress differently tha the rest of the staff to stand out. Like a black long sleeve dress with BBB on back. Managers need to be paid more as they do a lot.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Poor manager salary. Managers should wear a different uniform

Good company to work for

I enjoyed my time working for Blink, however it was not very convenient for my Life balance working weekends and late nights I have had lots of training with Blink which I found very beneficial and management was lovely however store management was always in replacement which wasn't very helpful for us the employees.

Pros

late start, 10 or 11 am

Cons

late nights and weekends

Great place to work, a growing company currently investing time in training and developing its employees. A company where you have the opportunity to make the role your own and work towards meeting your career goals.

Pros

Good team/people, new ideas always encouraged

Cons

Small office, limited space

professional but fun place to work.

I was working in Blink in Westfield, house of raiser. In white city. Occasionally I was told to work in Selfridges in Oxford street. We had to be efficient and precise with every customer and make sure that we gave them the 5 star treatment Blink was renowned for. And my favourite part was the small talk with the customer and getting to know them. I met some really nice people and I treasure that. so even though we were always about quality I still was able to be the friendly and happy person I am. thats why I thank blink.

Pros

meeting new people, hours, pay, culture.

Stressful place to work

I enjoyed working with colleague members where I was sent, it was a nice place to work but management was very rude and unprofessional, holidays were always hard to book and I was dismissed over the phone with no meeting or warning? I wasn't even told what I had done wrong. After one year of working with this company I was really disappointed with the level of unprofessional and rude behaviour I had encountered and I wouldn't advise anyone to work here.

Pros

Payed lunch

Cons

Rude and unprofessional management

A really great place to work!

I love working at Blink - a really friendly atmosphere and lots of lovely people to work for. With the brand expanding, it's a really exciting time to be a part of Blink Brow Bar.

Pros

People, workplace culture

Fun work place,good atmosphere,nice people

I love working with the company as the people are very nice,friendly and respectful.The location is very nice.pay is good.Paid lunch break.high tip.training is in a easy way.

Pros

Paid lunch break

Cons

No health insurance

A very professional organisation

I never enjoyed working at Blink, unfriendly atmosphere. Manager no professionalism at all, She runs the workplace like a vegetable market.

Pros

good salary

Cons

not flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blink Brow Bar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement