Blend Employee Reviews

No work life balance at all!!
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC28 October 2016
I didn't even work for three months, they turn staff over weekly. Had to wait until Wednesday to find out if I worked the weekend. Poor management. If you want to be critiqued over everything you do and plan your weekends on Wednesday, this is the place for you.
Pros
None that I saw
Cons
Disorganized management
Barista (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC24 July 2016
Management is awful! No notice on schedule as it comes out on Saturday for the week starting on Sunday. The franchise owners are really good and worked to make sure staff got the benefits that were laid out in the handbook. Staff is friendly, and customers are usually pleasant. Downtown location is sketchy with some drunks and creepy people, especially while working alone in the evening.
Pros
Free drinks
Sketchy bosses
Barista (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC21 July 2016
I worked only one shift and quit because the management was so sketchy. I started training at the same time as another girl who quit two shift after me. Management was condescending, there are no employee benefits other than a small employee discount (on certain drinks). Management didn't go over starting salary and also stated that I wouldn't get paid for my shift till three months later !!! She expected me to be a fully capable barista and work alone after only two shifts which I think is a bit much for anyone starting out. Later I learned that management keeps the tips given to the baristas. I will never work there again, nor drink their coffee.
Cons
management
Victoria Street Location, Fun work Environment, Great Managers.
Barista/Server (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC12 March 2016
Love it! Great New Owners!! Customers are wonderful!! Hours are flexible and my co-workers are so amazing if we need swaps.