Blaze Marketing

Blaze Marketing Employee Reviews

You work pretty much on your own
You and another person will work in the store to reline of merchandise in one of two stores. Just follow the planogram and you will do great. If you cant read a tape messure or english then this is not the job for you.
Pros
working
Cons
almost no hours between october and february
Great company to work for with lots of work to do and great chance to meet new people
Blaze Marketing travels from store to store reorganizing the isles according to what the store manager wants. A typical day at this job was moving products from one section to another by following a planograhm and moving shelves and hooks. I learned how to follow a planograhm and how to place shelves and assemble dexions. The boss was awesome. Her instructions were all very clear and she was very encouraging. The co-workers were great, every one helped each other when needed. The hardest part of the job was doing a planograhm that had new products that were not in the store. I had to estimate the size by following the picture on the planograhn. I really enjoyed that there was always something to do and planograhms to work on. It made the time go by so fast and made work so enjoyable.
Good short-term work.
Blaze Marketing was a fantastic experience for me. They recognized me as a good worker with a lot of potential early, and made me a team lead on another project in the area.

The management is lovely, and they empower their workers. The work is mostly merchandising-- so if you enjoy that, you'll do alright. They also give a lot of work to temporary workers in the area-- which is great for them.

I really enjoyed the work I did for them, but the projects are only a few weeks in length, and the end seems to come too soon.
Pros
great management, fun work, good people
Cons
short-term projects, head office in halifax
Productive Alot to do
iT was TIRING BUT IN A GOOD WAY. fast paced learned alot very quickly. poor communication from everyone which wasn't so great. hours to early 6-3pm to early for me.
Pros
fast pace, hard work, wasn't easy, some what demanding
Cons
hours to early some workers had bad attitude
poor communication by the project assistant
it was hard work, fast pace i was well payed my co worker were slow workers
Pros
alot of work
Cons
bad hours
Merchandising something I enjoy
My day requires me to empty grocery shelves, clean them and merchandise according to a planogram, making sure that all product is still in code.
The hardest part of my job is taking product off the shelf that the stores are not sure what they are going to do with after we leave.

The most enjoyable part of my job is see the finished product and doing it in less time than what is projected.
Pros
flexiable hours
Cons
not enough hours or money for my experience.