Blaze Marketing

Blaze Marketing Employee Review

View all Blaze Marketing reviews

Want to give no star
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2019
They are poorly managed company first day of job nobody showed up, drove to work and company did not bother to pay or even answer my email or call back. I quit this after 3 weeks and they did not pay my all hours. When called was promised to review and send email but they never got back to me. Join this company if you want to work for free and waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Dont pay all hours you work.

Other Blaze Marketing Employee Reviews

Relaxed Work environment.
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 January 2020
This job is about working on your own. You have to follow the instructions from head-office. The staff is co-operative. You learn a lot about retail industry.
Aweful
Reliner/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 December 2019
MISSING PAY...LIKE A WHOLE $200
WITHHOLD REPORTS AND DONT TELL YOU
WAIT A MONTH FOR PAY IF THEY DECIDE TO APPROVE YOUR REPORT
DISRESPECTFUL
PARTNERS ON PROJECTS ARE SEXIST...AND BLAZE DOESNT ADDRESS THE CONFLICTS YOU ENCOUNTER
CALL YOU FOR WORK AND DONT REIMBURSE YOU FOR GOING OUTSIDE YOUR REGION
LOW PAY RATE WHICH DOESNT EQUAL THE WORK...NEEDS $20 AND HOUR MINIMUM
LAST MINUTE TRAININGS AND DONT RAISE YOUR LEAD PAY FOR IT
OUTDATED FLOOR PLANS AND DOESNT LISTEN TO YOU WHEN YOU TELL THEM THE PLANOGRAM PRINTED DOESNT MATCH THE BOOKED SECTIONS FEET
If you would like to work for free and be stressed out, disrespected, injured on the job and no benefits....woken up in the middle of your sleep when you are not scheduled, to have a rude voice in your ears....only good part about the job is when you start it and nobody from the company calls you to disrupt your inner peace....no phone calls and then all is well....This job if definitely for you! Enjoy!
I worked with them and had a dispute with them multiple times to the point they wont schedule you and ignore you and try to threaten you with HR when they are the ones doing illegal acts....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blaze Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6