Blackline Safety

Blackline Safety Employee Reviews

Good place to work, people are GREAT! All areas of company relate to each other in a helpful manner, allowing for any issues to be dealt with quickly.
Blackline Safety's business had boomed in the past couple years, which led to more employees and a need to move into a larger building. Unfortunately this meant an entirely new management team, but no guidance or leadership. Many newer employees who were brought on board were left to figure their new role out on their own, while there was never any management around, and no set team leader. While the company may mean well, and may get better in these areas, they are currently just poorly equipped in regards to leadership and nepotism.
Pros
Good coffee
Cons
Poor leadership
Working at Blackline Safety has been a great experience with alot of growth. The company strives to create a great overall work environment. Blackline is an innovative company who listens to thier clients and employees to better assist in keeping people safe and going home to their loved ones.
Pros
Great people and great work space!
Cons
Not everyone gets parking passes
I was with the firm for 3 weeks as an implementation consultant. The leadership was great to work with both in terms of their attitude towards employees as well as their vision
Pros
Work life balance. Industry leader.
Cons
Difficult to get in to.
I love coming to work every day. I am challenged and I have the opportunity to make my mark. Management is innovative, willing to take risks and hires people for their expertise, then trusts them to use their skills.
Pros
Career advancement opportunities, good benefits and salary, culture of innovation.
Cons
Uncertainty comes with high growth.
The upper management is open minded. Everyone that works around you is extremely smart, and cares deeply about the product. Everyone comes together to problem solve, and support each other intellectually and with the workload. There are almost no egos in the way of growth, and everyone is open to new ideas. Young management team with lots of room to grow into new positions and to advance your career. Can safely say that I love coming to work every day.
Employees doing the same job are being paid drastically different wages. Office culture is terrible, lots of gossip, people are always fighting. High turn over, many people go on stress leave.
even through we are the SOC side of Blackline we end up doing everyone's work for them. You could basically remove every department and only have SOC if it comes down to this.
Pros
Free lunch, Great Team Lead
Cons
everyone throws their work load on SOC even through we're not customer care, sales, finance, accounting, Etc