Blackbird Security Inc Employee Reviews

A great environment to work and learn about security industry.
District Manager (Current Employee) –  British Columbia9 April 2019
This company has great opertunities to learn and grow. Different kinds of security give more experience to learn fast. I have been working in company from couple of months now. Management and co-workers are really friendly and professional. I always recommend people to work here. Always looking forward to grow more and find my best with your help everyday.
Pros
Fexible schedule for employees
Good company to work for
Static Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 May 2018
Blackbird is a good company to work for. There is room for advancement, staff is pretty good, management is good, pay is alright. Depending on what job you are doing. Sometimes jobs can get quite boring like static security. Job is acting as a deterrent for shoplifters, so stand by the entrance way, walk around the store every so often and stop shoplifters if there is any.
Interesting and challenging.
Office Admin (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 April 2018
I started working for this company in August 2017. I work from home, part time hours at my leisure. I have learned a lot about the security field during this time at the company and have been able to improve my communication skills as a result of my admin work. The greatest part is the flexibility for my hours and the help I receive by management when needed is speedy. Also, the fact that it is online work, so I am able to take my work with me as I travel. It is challenging, yet a very interesting job!
Pros
Friendly, professional management.
Properly managed and employee satisfaction
Uniform Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 May 2017
Working for blackbird is a real good experience. As a security guard in retail store person understands the different situations one can come across in retail stores and keep an eye on possible thieves and deter or catch them.
Pros
1 hour paid break