Blackbird Security Inc

Blackbird Security Inc Employee Reviews

Clear hours

I recommend working here because the shifts are clear, hours consistent and work clients are nice. They don't change your shifts minute as well. They are flexible

Promotion and Wages really Good.

I am being working with BB from couple of months and learnt lot from the management and they are really helpful and I had achieved promotion and rise in pay as well. Really best company to work, learn and Grow.Divas !

Pros

Helpful in every way

Cons

Excellent supportive workplace! Awesome direct manager

The company has been excellent to work for. I’ve been with them since the end of January and they’ve been great in assisting with questions I have and trying to schedule me in. They are open to suggestions to try to improve. They are new to the province so there are always growing pains but they encourage employees to present themselves in a positive manner to represent the company by being professional. This will allow them to grow and expand.

Pros

Supportive, comparative pay to other security firms, 2 uniforms supplied. Safety gear supplied.

Cons

Lack of benefits

Productive and honesty

If you want to have a reliable and responsible supervisor, you should try to be a part of this company. They are training you and make you a perfect LPO while you work for them.

Pros

Good Salary and enough hours. Honest and reliable supervisor

Just like every other security job out there

There is a lot of management favouritism. For regular employees you will find yourself without benefits, but the management team however gets benefits. You will start to find that no matter how hard you work or how much time you are there you will be passed up for someone the manager knows. There is some great employees working but unfortunately they are at a dead end and can't grow. If you want just a normal security job then sure go for it. Blackbird is nothing special but yet they promise you that it is.

Pros

Decent wages, easy work, and friendly coworkers

Cons

Favoritism, no room to grow, managment in fighting

Gossip central

If you are entering the industry as LP, run away. This company will provide one day training, then if they need shifts covered, you are thrown into the fire. If you are fortunate you will get two days training, sometimes by staff with very little experience, and very little ability to train others. The demand for stats is unreasonable, especially with the meagre training they provide. Although this company has the opportunity to be top notch, they chose to place untrained LP’s in the stores of their clients and ignore training needs of staff. Senior management and owners have been advised of the issues, but chose to carry on with the status quo. Eventually their clients will discover, most likely through a bad stop or excessive use of force, that they made a bad decision hiring this company. It’s too bad because there are some really good human beings working there.

Pros

Wages are good

Cons

Zero benefits

The company is great

I really like how the company operates and everything they do. It is very flexible to work there and they will work with you to adjust your time if needed.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

low pay

Very good work experience, not for everyone though.

Management on V.I. is great, easy to get hold of and you make your own schedule at the beginning of every week. Pay is fair and from what I see advancement in this field could be very fast. I've never had any issues with getting paid on time. A company that has your back, there is always someone not far away if any trouble begins.They have a very good safety net.

Pros

As many hours as you can handle, and you will get course paid for after being here 6 months

Cons

no benefits

Worst company to work with

Poor management and use your time with their needs. When they need you they give you working hours else dont. The managers do not provide you training and send you to sites where you are not comfortable working with.

Nice Company to work for

I am happy to work with this company. Positive managers/supervisors and professional management with flexible working hours. I got proper training on regular basis. Also, they do not charge for uniforms.

Jobs at Blackbird Security Inc

See more jobs

Excellent Team!

Blackbird is best in terms of security services. The staff is really good and helpful. I have been working since a year and it is totally worth working. Really happy to be part of the team!

Best Company

A well organized and meticulous company that thrives on professionalism and vigilance. Management not only cares for but also encourages their guards to perform to the best of their abilities. It’s totally worth to stay connected with Blackbird Security.

Blackbird Security is a Professional Security Company there are no Innuendos with management and staff. Management is very approachable!

As long as you are willing to put in the serious dedication and security work necessary to fulfill each and every client's needs at a site, Blackbird Security is the best Security Company to launch your career as a Security Officer/ Uniformed Guard.There is a lot of room for growth and advancement with Blackbird Security Inc.

Pros

Great pay, Great management Great working environment relaxed and professional

Cons

Out of town travelling by car

Rapidly growing security company

One of the fastest growing companies in Canada with a lot of promotional, advancement and salary related benefits. If you have dedication, discipline, good work ethics and above average communication skills then the management can do anything to keep you in team. Best thing about this company is you gonna meet a lot of new friends with a years of experience in law and enforcement and even managers also help you to accomplish your future goals. Nothing is hard in this job for any individual because in the first week the highly experienced management tests your abilities and then give you the taskes and locations according to your performance.

Pros

Salary, management, advancement opportunities

Cons

Highly competitive

Growth Opportunities

I recently started working here and I am loving it so far. Management is so supportive and values & appreciates the hard work you input. 100% recommend working here.

Great experience working

I’ve joined this company less than 3 months ago and my experience with them has been phenomenal until today. The management is cooperative and knows how work with the employees. Even the owners keep a regular check on the work of employees which is great.

Overall the company is amazing, way better pay rate than other security companies as compared

Amazing company to work with. The managers are amazing they help with each and everything also they have the schedules really smooth you can just manage It through the application.

Best management with which i evered worked

I have worked with many different companies, but the environment and culture blackbird have is unbeatable. Everytime new things to learn. Cheers to all blackbird family. Proud to be part of team.

Best Company

This is the best company that i ever worked that has really a humble and professional management who works so hard to make staff comfortable and to maintain a safe and secure environment for their clients. From the Top management to the lower one's all give respect to each other. I am glad to be a part of Blackbird.

Pros

It is a land of opportunity

Stressful experience

Working here was difficult to say the least. I was given a outdoor static guard site overnights in early spring which essentially meant freezing every night until I purchased the proper clothing to do so ($175 out of pocket). After raining for 1-2 shifts I requested to be switched to another site which I was told "wasn't possible" so I went on shift that night and got put through the ringer (told I could be fired) for being 5 mins late at which point I quit.

Pros

Lots of Hours

Cons

Poor working conditions

My suggest to you is never go with blackbird.

very poor service ,no discipline, staff is very rude,don't pay on time,sometimes they cut your money also from your pay check. Total Working is unorganized way. very selfish company. They think about themselves. Don't care there employees

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blackbird Security Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2