BlackBerry Employee Review

Continuous learning, minimal supervision,
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, On8 January 2014
I enjoyed my job as a Logistics Analyst and Shipper Receiver for 9.5 years. I learned how to work with others, Enjoyed hearing feedback from my peers to better me as a person so my daily job duties were completed to the best of my ability.
Hardest part of my job was satisfying all customers with orders and making sure all daily tasks were completed in a timely manner.
My most enjoyable part of my job was having the opportunity to work in several areas of the manufacturing and shipping receiving areas of the company.
Pros
Team interaction
Cons
Long periods of time sitting looking at a computer screen

Other BlackBerry Employee Reviews

Shell of a culture and company it once was, good talent gone, employees just numbers...
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON15 April 2018
Was there for the good times and not so good times... Learned a tremendous amount about the industry, and the internal and external forces that impact a major company downturn. Was shocked at how poor management was rewarded by out of touch executives and how employees were treated with such disregard. I am thankful for the valuable experiences and lessons learned, and the opportunity to have worked with some truly fantastic people.
Great Place to work
Software Test Developer (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON11 April 2018
Good work place. For new Grads, this company provide a lot of training.
Good people work with and good management team.
very enjoyable to work.
Good employee benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BlackBerry. Our community is ready to answer.