Bison Transport
Information from Bison Transport:

Bison Transport Employee Reviews for Owner Operator Driver

Owner Operator Driver9 reviews
Canada9 reviews
Drivers had a fair amount of support and given many tools to help them succeed. Dispatch and office were typically well educated to assist and give pointers for most issues.
Big wall between office staff and drivers. Office staff don’t even wanna talk to drivers. They think they are different but actually they are loonies because Planners, Managers, dispatchers don’t know the ABC of trucking but they like to command drivers. NO RESPECT AT ALL FOR DRIVERS
Steady work and safe workplace, nice and progressive place to work. Having friendly and supportive staff and management. Pays as per performance. New equipments.
I had worked with different companies. But when I started with bison I am enjoying life completely. Good work timings good and best customer. Everything’s nicely on time load pick or drops it’s wonderful place to work .
21 October 2019
There are lots of great people involved in making Bison so successful. Thank you for being part of that success in your driving role. Stay safe out there!
Presently employee. Great work environment with safety and family in mind. Great rate of pay and fast paced environment. Management great to work with and are very flexible to employees needs.
Pros
Flexible schedule. Great co workers.
4 September 2019
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Glad that your experience with us has been great so far. Your hard work as a driver does not go unrecognized, we appreciate what you do!
You deliver to Walmart everyday. You make minimum wage, boss makes all the money! your truck is wore out. They smell when they give it to you. If you last long enough you are given better trucks. You go to orientation and there 15 in your class because 15 quit last week. If you are a yes man, this the place!
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Minimum wages 14 hour days, no life better work at Mcdonalds
29 March 2019
Thanks for taking time to leave us your feedback. It's too bad that your experience with us was not a positive one. We do hire a number of drivers and orientation classes are large due to a number of factors including the fact our business is growing. We will pass on your feedback to our team to ensure we are looking into any opportunities to improve. Best of luck in your next role.
This company is just amazing honestly they have a lovely system setup to provide many dedicated runs and they do anything possible to bring you back home on promised days, pta/eta is just a wonderful system so when you leave for an destination you enter estimated time of arrival (ETA) & PTA is for when is the possible time of availability which means you will have a load assigned hours ahead before your ready to begin your trip, and a great thing about that it's all available online on your phone app you can see where your picking up from and where you are delivering to for some advanced homework & preparing , along with many other options to browse for such as pay rate, more job opportunities, your performance, pre plans, book time off, etc-etc , this company is dedicated to provide consistent miles and for those whom are company drivers they offer phenomenal units equipped with parksmart system which will keep you warm in winter and cool in hot temperatures, I have worked for several false promising companies in the past but here in bison its all worth it .another very hellful program they offer, is called ( RIGHT TO DECIDE) for instance ; if you are not feeling safe to drive wether you are fatigued , sick or feel unsafe to continue due to harsh weather conditions they want you to just pull over to an safe spot and inform dispatch that you are using right to decide and only continue when safe to do so , NOBODY will push you to drive it's your call ,you feel supported instead of being enforced , it also pays well to deliver at customers and to pickup from customers aswell - more...
Pros
Amazing work place
Cons
Strict safety regulations
Promises , lies and twisting your words!!!
A complete chaos , not one single trip completed as pre-planned ,

as an owner operator I've lost over 40 ,000 dollars compared to my previous year.

Big words , big titles , breach of contract !

Nobody takes responsibility for their shortfalls , dispatch becomes

arrogant when you want better organized , longer runs.

They want you to live in the truck , but you are still not making the miles , if not sitting at the border for 20 hours then you hunting down brokers !

Stay away !
They supply good training, equipment is above average. maintenance is not an issue. Give room for employees do their jobs. Friendly and supportive to the employees
Pros
Good pay, good management, good training
Cons
Long hours. long layovers at times for the drivers
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bison Transport. Our community is ready to answer.
Bison Transport Reviews by Location