Bison Transport
Information from Bison Transport:

Bison Transport Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
Overall satisfied with the workplace. Everyday there is something new to learn. Just hope there was a little more supervision over employees saying things behind each other's back.
Pros
Fast based, a lot to learn
Cons
Employee working there over a time feeling they know more
Official response from Bison Transport
4 September 2019
Thanks for leaving your feedback and happy to hear your experience overall was a positive one. Our HR/People Development team would be more than happy to speak to you further regarding any other concerns. Please contact us at 1-800-462-4766.
The head office culture is amazing but the Langley office is terrible. The management was mean and negative. There is no space to grow. There is a lot of gossiping.
Please dont ho to this company unless if you dont care about you work-life balance and family.
Management sucks.

They have hire & fire process.

Too much of work load

Long hours.

Wont get paid for OT.

They will play with you with poker face and will get rid of you even before you will realize that what exactly went wrong that they were being so mean.

After I got laid off (they gave me lay off as I got stuck with illness)

When I called one of my colleagues there after couple of months, I got to know that 10 more people either left the dept or were somehow removed in that much time.

I believe the top management is good but your voice will bever reach to them as all eveil people are there in the way.

HR won't even bother to check anything with you which makes you feel even worst.

PLEASE AVOID WORKING FOR THESE TOXIC PEOPLE.
Pros
More pay
Cons
Long hours, no work-life balance, too much of work, bad mid management
I do love my co workers and it's a great experience in the work place.

Very fast paced which helps you a lot. I have gained some experience which will help me out there.
Pros
BBQs in the summer
Cons
Can be overwhelming sometimes
Official response from Bison Transport
14 March 2019
Thanks for taking time to leave your comments! The winter can be a busy time in trucking, thanks for your continued commitment in ensuring our customers are happy!
I liked working at this company most of people i worked with
were knowledgeable and and we made a great team. Found the hours of work were long due to my day starting early and having to wait for other people who started later to complete their work so i could complete mine
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
long days and some weekend work
Working 12 hours a day does not leave you with a good work life balance. If you are able to get teamed up with a good trainer you will learn allot about splitting a truck move etc
Terrible manager, but great team to work in. People are nice but the Langley management team is on a power trip. They are not good to staff and creat a high school environment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bison Transport?