Bison Transport
Coronavirus update
Information from Bison Transport:

Bison Transport Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Edmonton, AB3 reviews
Most of the staff were very friendly but there were the problem ones who didn't care about the drivers. They were always assuming the worse and acting that way towards drivers.
Most of the time fleet managers and dispatch are very rode. Office staff and customs staff treating drivers as slavers . Even driver refuse move still force to do the same.( Because of bad road and whether conditions.) Before hire they requested so many references. But when driver ask reference for they are refused to provide references.
When some one has assigned unit if that drivers day off when someone used that unit every time some valuables are missing on the unit (personal belongings ). When report to the manager he just send email to the other manager . Then the process done. Nothing replace or never get back or no follow up.

For last 3 years of moves 99.99 percent plans are errors and mistakes by planners or dispatchers. Very poor planning.
Official response from Bison Transport
17 January 2020
Thanks for leaving your comments. It is unfortunate that you did not have a positive experience with our company. We promote our Drivers Right to Decide when they encounter poor weather conditions and feel unsafe performing their job duties.

If you need to receive a reference, we certainly release that information in accordance with our company policy, please reach out to our Driver Recruiting team if you need any information 1-800-462-4766.
You basically make minimum wage. During winter time there are days you will make less than 10$ an hour. Home time - forget about it. Nobody cares that you have planned something or have appointment. Waste of time.
Pros
Free coffee at terminals
Cons
No life