Birdseye Solutions Employee Reviews

Join Our Team
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON29 July 2019
Great culture, fun people, world class products and services. We are eager to help out and improve our customers experiences. Flexible, inclusive, innovative culture, generous benefits and pay packages, tons of really smart people here. Full support from management and provided with the necessary tools to where you aim your future with your future.

Birdseye is a fast paced company growing at rapid speeds and looking to add to the Family.
Successful Company, Amazing Co-workers & Opportunities for Growth
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 July 2019
Becoming a part of the Birdseye Family is one of the best decisions I've made career wise. I was looking for somewhere where my skills would be valued and I'd also have opportunities to challenge myself and grow.
Co-workers all have interesting personalities and great senses of humor.

Management is very supportive. Clear and realistic directions plus lots of support resources.

Software and technology integrations are very user friendly and help manage tasks and communications.

As the company grows you definitely will too!
Pros
Support, Good management, Salary, Location
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario27 July 2019
Great culture and mentorship. The staff is very friendly and willing to assist one another with focus on exceeding customer expectations. It is a fast-growing organization with lots of opportunities with strong career growth potential. The work environment is positive where people feel valued and appreciated.

Overall it is an excellent workplace!!
Junior Technician
Junior Technician (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON24 July 2019
Great company making huge leaps in future technology, overall a great job. High paved environment where you will gain valuable experience and be provided with many opportunities for advancement. The sky is the limit, no career ceilings at this company. The staff is very friendly and eager to help you grow. My work/life balance is healthy and the job is rewarding on a daily basis..
Superb corporate culture and learning environment
Contractor Accounting Services (Former Employee) –  Toronto Ontario23 July 2019
Company is growing very rapidly and staff are being exposed to several new work activities to perform, this organization as part of their vision fosters personal growth and engenders learning opportunities with supportive management to enable successful outcomes.and career progression.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Birdseye Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Birdseye Solutions Reviews by Location