Bird Construction Employee Review

View all Bird Construction reviews

Fun place to work at
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Mackay, AB20 July 2012
Bird Construction Company is one of Canada’s leading General Contractors and is recognized for its strong commitment to the growth and prosperity of both our clients and our people. Bird Construction Company was founded as a small partnership in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan in 1920. Today, we are a highly respected company, operating across Canada.

Primary responsibilities for this role include monitoring compliance with the Bird HSE Program with employees and subcontractors. You will be required to conduct investigations as appropriate and complete related documentation

great place to work! if you love to travel outside the city this companies will give you the opportunity to move around from one project to another
Pros
travel expense paid for flight, taxi included

Other Bird Construction Employee Reviews

Good staff, difficult/too much management
Project Design Coordinator (Former Employee) –  1055 Erin Street8 July 2019
I had negative experiences with my department being poorly organized and over-or-sporadically managed during the 7 months I worked there.

I was yelled at and sworn at by a manager there over hearsay and quit.
Pros
Good wages, decent team, lots of perks
Cons
Difficult management situations
Let's get at er attitude
.-Constr. laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Nelson, BC4 June 2019
I found it to be a great experience working at Bird Construction .Management is friendly and more than willing to assist you with any issues that may arise.Great crew to socialise with and enjoyable to work with.
Pros
Great crew
Cons
Pay could be higher

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bird Construction. Our community is ready to answer.