Applicants are screened for relevant skills and experience, and information about the clinic and position is shared. Selected applicants complete a phone interview and Q&A session, usually followed by a clinic visit to ensure they have a good idea of the duties and responsibilities of the position. Following reference checks, the selected applicant is provided with a job offer.
13 January 2018
Very long! Multiple steps required and online testing
You have a interview via Skype because head office is in New Brunswick. You will do a typing test to see your typing speed and accuracy. You will do some online testing with there system to see how quickly you can accomplish a task. If you pass all of that you will then get a local interview. If you get the job there is a ton of online info you need to work on before you start.
- How often do raises occur at BioScript Solutions?One person answered
- What are the hours of the clinic for Yorkton? How many casual hours would the applicant get? What is…One person answered
- What medications do the clinics infuse?Answered by BioScript Solutions
- Do you have LPN nurses?Answered by BioScript Solutions
- Do you have administrative job positions for Unilingual English?
- What are the benefits like
- Do they do accupunture treatment in Moose Jaw
- Do RNs in Alberta need to get their own professional liability coverage or are they covered under UN…