BioPed Footcare
Happiness score is 50 out of 100
View all BioPed Footcare reviews

BioPed Footcare

BioPed Footcare Employee Review

Not a positive work environment

Owners do not care about any of their employees. I do not recommend working here. Hard work goes unnoticed and unrewarded. Everyone talks behind each other’s back - such an awful experience!

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Relatively Smoothly Run

It's a nice environment, friendly people. Could use some more staff to delegate other things, decrease stress and have things run more smoothly.

Pleasantly Demanding Job

This job was very hard work and i loved it! I was required to learn a lot in a short period of time. This position was very fast paced! With awesome management I was happy to do it and more.

Pros

Abundance of responsibilities

Cons

Located too far from home

Fun workplace - Disrespect towards humans

It was fun working for this company in the beginning but then after 3 years, they started taking sides over who was better and who sucked up more putting other employees down with actions which are louder than words. Everyone should be treated equally and this wasn't the case when I was dismissed. I will always miss working for the company but sometimes when your treated without respect your better off !!

Pros

Patients you deal with are amazing to build realtionships with

Cons

Their nice when you start at the company then they start taking sides putting you down

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioPed Footcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare BioPed Footcare with

• BioPed Footcare
  • Not a positive work environment