BioPed Footcare Employee Review

View all BioPed Footcare reviews

Fun workplace - Disrespect towards humans
Patient Coordinator / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  toronto, on8 January 2014
It was fun working for this company in the beginning but then after 3 years, they started taking sides over who was better and who sucked up more putting other employees down with actions which are louder than words. Everyone should be treated equally and this wasn't the case when I was dismissed.

I will always miss working for the company but sometimes when your treated without respect your better off !!
Pros
Patients you deal with are amazing to build realtionships with
Cons
Their nice when you start at the company then they start taking sides putting you down

Other BioPed Footcare Employee Reviews

Great place depending on each location
Certified Pedorthist (Current Employee) –  Windsor Ontario Canada14 January 2019
Demanding but quite rewarding career. You have the fredom to provide your own specialized care for clients. You have the full support from Headoffice if you require it and full independence if you wish.

Room for growth and room for ownership for those willing to seek opportunities wherever they may be.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Demanding hours
Opportunity to learn and grow
Canadian Certified Pedorthist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2017
After being taken on as an apprentice, I was able to gain experience and knowledge to successfully pass my certification exam and become an Pedorthist. What's more, I also gained valuable experience in the business aspect of running a successful pedorthic clinic, offering ethical and necessary treatment for a variety of ailments.
Pros
Opportunity to learn
Cons
Zero flexibility in schedule