BioPed Footcare

BioPed Footcare Management reviews

Canada11 reviews

Clear

Did not enjoy working at the Mississauga North branch. Management was not professional and demanded too much for $15/hr salary. Small branch meant sales were lowered than lather branches. That branch was never recognized for the hard work done especially at conferences. Owners of branches acted like a cliche and their staff were often rude and unhappy. Orthotics were made for profit at many branches and not the well being of pt. Up selling was encouraged even if products did not work. Company is mostly insurance based and people did not buy unless they had insurance

Pros

Discounts on products, paid training and conferences

Cons

Low salary and no work life balance

Don't do it.

Low starting salary with slow improvement. Management yelled at staff behind closed (but not soundproof) doors. Huge push to sell with little patient care.

Pros

None.

Cons

Short breaks. Low pay. No support from management, in fact, the complete opposite.

Insights into BioPed Footcare

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great environment where you can make an impact. Management is supportive.

I have really enjoyed my time at BioPed. It is a small, but busy location where you can make an impact, good or bad. Due to the smaller physical size, those people you are around are critical and each person can either motivate you, or drain you. Management focuses on prioritizing the ones who contribute positively to this environment. Pay seems about average to competitors, but we are given opportunities to exceed it. Positive contributors seem to do well. The clients are great and have built a lot of relationships.

Pros

Focus on a positive environment, Staff works well together, you feel like you’re helping people and changing lives for the better, the clients are generally grateful in Oakville, management often brings free coffee for staff.

Cons

One person can make or break the environment, it can be busy at times.

Poor Management

Easily the most unprofessional management I have experienced in my entire career; so disorganized, plays favourites and completely hypocritical. There is little to no room for growth, and pay is pathetic compared to competitors. One benefit is you do have the autonomy to create your own specialized treatment plans for your patients, although any extra effort goes unnoticed.

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

Management Compensation

Pleasantly Demanding Job

This job was very hard work and i loved it! I was required to learn a lot in a short period of time. This position was very fast paced! With awesome management I was happy to do it and more.

Pros

Abundance of responsibilities

Cons

Located too far from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioPed Footcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement