BioPed Footcare

BioPed Footcare Job security & advancement reviews

Canada11 reviews

Clear
2.8Job security & advancement

Opportunity to learn and grow

After being taken on as an apprentice, I was able to gain experience and knowledge to successfully pass my certification exam and become an Pedorthist. What's more, I also gained valuable experience in the business aspect of running a successful pedorthic clinic, offering ethical and necessary treatment for a variety of ailments.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

Zero flexibility in schedule

Poor Management

Easily the most unprofessional management I have experienced in my entire career; so disorganized, plays favourites and completely hypocritical. There is little to no room for growth, and pay is pathetic compared to competitors. One benefit is you do have the autonomy to create your own specialized treatment plans for your patients, although any extra effort goes unnoticed.

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

Management Compensation

Insights into BioPed Footcare

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great place depending on each location

Demanding but quite rewarding career. You have the fredom to provide your own specialized care for clients. You have the full support from Headoffice if you require it and full independence if you wish. Room for growth and room for ownership for those willing to seek opportunities wherever they may be.

Pros

Independence

Cons

Demanding hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioPed Footcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement