BioPed Footcare Employee Reviews for Canadian Certified PedorthistReview this company
Canadian Certified Pedorthist1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Easily the most unprofessional management I have experienced in my entire career; so disorganized, plays favourites and completely hypocritical. There is little to no room for growth, and pay is pathetic compared to competitors. One benefit is you do have the autonomy to create your own specialized treatment plans for your patients, although any extra effort goes unnoticed.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 7 survey responses
Insights into BioPed Footcare
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
- Ability to meet personal goals
- General feeling of work happiness
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BioPed Footcare?
See more BioPed Footcare reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioPed Footcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
2.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
2.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about BioPed Footcare
- Is BioPed Footcare hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at BioPed Footcare?2 people answered
- Does BioPed Footcare allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What benefits does BioPed Footcare offer?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BioPed Footcare? What are the steps along…One person answered
- Can you work remotely at BioPed Footcare?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at BioPed Footcare?One person answered