BioPed Footcare

BioPed Footcare Employee Reviews for Canadian Certified Pedorthist

Canadian Certified Pedorthist2 reviews
Canada2 reviews

Opportunity to learn and grow

After being taken on as an apprentice, I was able to gain experience and knowledge to successfully pass my certification exam and become an Pedorthist. What's more, I also gained valuable experience in the business aspect of running a successful pedorthic clinic, offering ethical and necessary treatment for a variety of ailments.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

Zero flexibility in schedule

Great environment where you can make an impact. Management is supportive.

I have really enjoyed my time at BioPed. It is a small, but busy location where you can make an impact, good or bad. Due to the smaller physical size, those people you are around are critical and each person can either motivate you, or drain you. Management focuses on prioritizing the ones who contribute positively to this environment. Pay seems about average to competitors, but we are given opportunities to exceed it. Positive contributors seem to do well. The clients are great and have built a lot of relationships.

Pros

Focus on a positive environment, Staff works well together, you feel like you’re helping people and changing lives for the better, the clients are generally grateful in Oakville, management often brings free coffee for staff.

Cons

One person can make or break the environment, it can be busy at times.

Jobs at BioPed Footcare